Difficulties during gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason when I play SRB2, my screen gets somewhat shaky and it interferes with my gameplay. It seems like lag, but is nothing of the sort. And when I F12 other players, they do not have any noticeable trace of it. I want to know if it may have something to do with screen resolution, frame-per-second (fps) settings, or any other variables which may be affecting it in any way. I'd appreciate it if someone could assist with this issue.

Sounds more like an issue with your mouse or gamepad. Check to be sure that nothing is interfering with your mouse's tracking (hairs, specs, or the surface itself), and that your gamepad is properly calibrated.

I say it's a common camera issue in V2.0

Whenever the player's camera (with chasecam on) is in the corner, it usually starts to vibrate left and right!

AKA happened to me too!

Define what you mean about the calibration of a gamepad. Not to sound moronic, but I am unaware of what a gamepad is. And Kancsar, that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when chasecam is off and you're in first-person view. The camera starts to seem as if it's vibrating with any movement you attempt to make, similar to lag but not exactly it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back