unappricated sonic characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he DID something stupid. He ate a Chaos Emerald. What in the world would possess a frog to eat a gem about the same size as they are?

I love Big, it's nice to have a character who isn't much of a hero sometimes, plus he's just plain awesome in Sonic Chronicles.

I absolutely hate Shadow, his personality isn't interesting at all (he's a bit more entertaining in the Archie Comics though). His past is anything but interesting now, and to top it all off, he's a Super Sonic recolor.

I don´t like Chirs, even thoughI don´t dislike his personality or anything, it´s just that he goes goofing around being simply annoying, that´s all I can say, I don´t dislike Big or Shadow. I like most of the characters.

For my favorite character, it would be Silver, he´s silver (lol), he is not an overpowered character that can only be 1 thing (Speed, Fly, Power) but a normal character that has psychokinesis (or whatever the heck it´s spelled, his voice fits very cool his characteristics, he always had his will to save the future, and overall, he´s much stronger than Sonic I mean, he PWN3D Sonic 2 times in Sonic the Hedgehog what other proof do we need?.

Mighty for one. Knuckles is another case despite the fact that he's in the majority of Sonic games. He even play much of a role as he used to and is just being used as a measly sidekick unlike how he used to be more of a badass. Pretty much all the characters from 1997 and below were better. Hell, even Ray seemed like a better concept for a character than the onslaught of worthless characters Sonic Team introduced.

I like all of the classic genesis characters. (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman.)
But the only new-gen characters I like are Shadow and Blaze. (Yes I DO like Shadow.)
I consider almost everyone else quite unessessary.

I like all of the classic genesis characters. (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman.)
But the only new-gen characters I like are Shadow and Blaze. (Yes I DO like Shadow.)
I consider almost everyone else quite unessessary.

What other ¨NEW GEN CHARACTERS¨ have there been in recent games? only Rouge, Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Cheese have been introduced.

...I liek Cream ;_;

That, and Chronicles made me actually have RESPECT for Big. Before I though he was useless...Mainly because he was. But in Chronicles, he was funny, and ACTUALLY made a fool of Sonic at one point. and THAT ALONE makes him awesome.

Shadow, however, has LONG overstayed his welcome, and Silver is just pointless. Knux is pointless too, due to his MASTER EMERALD never bing protected, even though that's his JOB. He's not even Sonic's rival, just some guy.

Tails Doll and Cyber Knuckles.
That will be all.
(Please don't bring up the Tails Doll curse.)

What the hell happened to our squirrel friend Ray? He was in ONE FREAKING GAME, hell, even Mighty and Nack were in more than him, that, and Ray is older than knuckles...

Knux is pointless too, due to his MASTER EMERALD never being protected, even though that's his JOB. He's not even Sonic's rival, just some guy.

They have a love/hate friendship, so rivalry isn't even mentioned between them now a days.

Also, Knuckles is pointess NOW due to his given roles in this generation's games (Riders, Heroes, 06, and I guess Rivals). Sonic chronicles seems to be the only role where Knuckles wasn't made to look like an idiot.

I too also love Big. He's one of the innocent lovable characters that isn't trying to be a egotistical hero.

Indeed. I love Big to death. An idiotic hero who just cares about his friends? Dude.... His stupidity and yet loyalty to his friends justifies his awesomeness. I too hated fishing, but I loved the character doing it. Fishing gameplay is and has always been his only flaw.

...I liek Cream ;_;

That, and Chronicles made me actually have RESPECT for Big. Before I though he was useless...Mainly because he was. But in Chronicles, he was funny, and ACTUALLY made a fool of Sonic at one point. and THAT ALONE makes him awesome.

Shadow, however, has LONG overstayed his welcome, and Silver is just pointless. Knux is pointless too, due to his MASTER EMERALD never bing protected, even though that's his JOB. He's not even Sonic's rival, just some guy.
Eh.... Her high pitched voice and generically bland dialogue destroys her character. If they fixed this, I would like the character so much more.

"No... You're name is Sonic. SON-ic." (Had too. That line was too epic.)

Shadow needs to be deactivated, Silver... eh.... I'll get back to you on that.... And Knuckles. Indeed. In fact, the story of Sonic Unleashed pretty much called for Knuckles yet he was completely non-existant. I mean, the emeralds have lost power.... Wouldn't that affect the Master Emerald? Geez....

Meh, Scourge. Its only one of those unknown sonic character in the history of Sonic Team. Aslo, recolor.

Last edited:
Im just laughing at the fact that you guys hate big and shadow out of all things.

I remember playing SADX when I was a kid playing big's levels. Yea they were fishing, but hey I had fun with it. When heroes poped in, I could say that big was pretty cool. His fishing rod did make a cool ass weapon when you leveled up.

Shadow on the other hand, was meh. I didn't hate the guy but the fact that after SA2 when he just went away, he poped back in in heroes then so on. I don't really hate shadow I just think at this point in time, he shouldn't even be in here.

E-102y is definitely one of the most unique and developed characters in the franchise in spite of the fact that his lifespan didn't last for more than a week. His gameplay in SA1 is debatable, but his story was one of the best in Sonic Adventure.

E-102y is definitely one of the most unique and developed characters in the franchise in spite of the fact that his lifespan didn't last for more than a week. His gameplay in SA1 is debatable, but his story was one of the best in Sonic Adventure.

SO TRUE. The sad part is, as much as i would want him back, I know his story would become worthless, and Sega would ruin him. Shame I had to see him go, but it's for the best. He shall be missed. Omega, however, is a blatant clone of E-102r, so screw him.

...At least, I THINK it's r, not y. I know he's beta. EDIT: NO WAIT ITS GAMMA

Last edited:
You guys do know they recycled Gamma in Sonic Battle right? Which means he's in the same club as shadow.

No. Same parts, different bot. Eggman recycled them. However, his personality and knowledge did NOT get recycled, so he is NOT the same guy. Just the same shell, with some added fighting moves. He's sometimes known as "Chaos Gamma" to avoid confusion between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back