SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Lua

Super Debug Details »»
Super Debug
Developer Last Online: May 2017

Category: Version: SRB2 Rating:
Released: 02-28-2017 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Characters Scripts Re-Useable Content Is in Beta Stage

Credits: RedEnchilada for the camera (I slightly modified the TAS-CAM to work here)

This mod is inspired from the Super Mario 64 Super Debug mod. I thought SRB2 could make good use of this, so I created this.

Super Debug controls:
Weapon Next/Prev (apart from the object spawner menu) Changes menus. The object spawner and music player menus require you to also hold RING TOSS to switch away from their menu.

Holding custom 3 at any time activates NOCLIP mode, where you can clip through walls, floors and ceilings.

In the object attachment menu, hit Ring toss to toggle Player attachment mode.

Object spawner menu controls:
Weapon Next/Prev: change highlighted menu option
Custom 1: Change value up by 1 (FRACUNIT/10 on scale)
Custom 2: Change value down by 1 (FRACUNIT/10 on scale)
Ring toss normal: Over numbered values: change custom1/2's value to 10 (FRACUNIT on scale and 16 on flags1 and flags2)
Ring Toss (on Flags1 & Flags2): change custom1 and 2 increase/decrease value to 256
Toss Flag (on Flags1 & Flags2): change custom1 and 2 increase/decrease value to 4096
Custom 3 (on Flags1 & Flags2): change custom1 and 2 increase/decrease value to 65536 (FRACUNIT, basically)

Hit ring toss normal on SET XYZ, SET ANGLE and SPAWN! to confirm/set the values.

Music Player menu:
Ring toss Normal: Change custom1/2 increase value by 1
Weapon Next (Not Holding Ring Toss): Increase value by 1 (10 when RING TOSS NORMAL is held)
Weapon Previous (Not Holding Ring Toss): Decrease value by 1 (10 when RING TOSS NORMAL is held)
Ring toss: Play Music
Custom 1: Stop Music
Holding Ring Toss causes weapon next and previous to switch menus as intended

Any objects attached can be spectated by holding RING TOSS. Whilst holding ring toss, Rotate Cam L/R Rotates the camera

The last object spawned through the object spawner will be automatically attached. by default, MT_PLAYER and MT_GFZFLOWER1 cannot be attached through the object attachment menu. Spawning them through the object spawner menu bypasses this.

Using this, you can create bizzare things like this

Or even this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc2aF6GOSsA

KNOWN ISSUES
The object attached may sometimes bug out, causing you to latch on to the same object you detached from earlier. Player attachment doesn't suffer from this, however.

Download Now

File Type: zip superdebug.zip (4.7 KB, 67 views)

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 04-15-2017   #2
Prime 2.0
Actually a decent lazy bum

Welcome to Releases!
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017   #3
XFlame
Scizor rocks

Lol, this wad is SOOO hilarious.
Keep the work up! ;)