SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Characters (2.0.X)

Wheelie Rider Kirby Details »»
Wheelie Rider Kirby
Developer Last Online: Dec 2017

Version: SRB2 Rating:
Released: 08-20-2013 Last Update: Never Installs: 1
Characters

It's Kirby with his Wheelie motorcycle-bro-thing.

Download Now

File Type: rar wrkirby.rar (257.0 KB, 636 views)

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 09-11-2013   #2
Whackjood
The unreliable joodge
Judge

I personally apologise for this sitting in submissions for three weeks. That is absolutely unacceptable, but due to personal reasons I just haven't had an opportunity to properly run submissions for a while.

This is a pretty cute character wad though, a few issues with how large the sprite is while on the wheelie. Still playable though.
Battlenet tag: Whackjood#2732 (Europe)
"The Creeps" (1941)
Old 09-12-2013   #3
Goddratini

Holy crap. Like. Awesome.

But so little information. Does he fly? Like, what does he doooooooooooo.
Old 09-12-2013   #4
Eliwood
Locked User

Let me give this one a slight critique.

Ahem.

Visually, Kirby kind of bothers me. I know he's round, but when he bounces up and down, his shading seems to stay in place? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Another thing that gets me is that while I know he's pink, his feet don't feel nearly dark enough. Maybe it's an issue with the palette but whatever. The Wheelie is my biggest complaint. The reason why this is, is because while the sprites are somewhat decent, it has like no animation to it. Something simple like smoke coming out of the back would have been nice.

The ability also seems out of place.

That said, fixing the bouncing shading, the feet, and the wheelie if you can. This would be a really cool wad for me if it had not been for these things.
Old 09-13-2013   #5
Terra
Needy child

Wow! I would've been happy with a normal Kirby wad, but this is awesome too! His feet should be a little more red, I think. He also needs to be a bit more pink.
Old 09-26-2013   #6
Soul the Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whackjood View Post
I personally apologise for this sitting in submissions for three weeks. That is absolutely unacceptable, but due to personal reasons I just haven't had an opportunity to properly run submissions for a while.

This is a pretty cute character wad though, a few issues with how large the sprite is while on the wheelie. Still playable though.
Yeah-No, it's quite alright. I actually didn't realize this got released 'til now. Glad you like it.

@Eliwood - Thanks for the criticism. I'll def. take that into consideration.

Last edited by Soul the Wolf; 09-26-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-26-2013   #7
Deadpool The Hedge..
Marvel And DC Fan and Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic fan2000 View Post
Wow! I would've been happy with a normal Kirby wad, but this is awesome too! His feet should be a little more red, I think. He also needs to be a bit more pink.
I would also be happy with a normal kirby too. The wheelie rider kirby looks like this should be in Srb2 Kart. The running sprites must be changed to a normal running sprites not wheelie rider because the sprites get jumpy between the walking sprites and the running sprites when you slow down the running speed. And maybe the size of the sprites are a little to big but that's because of the wheelie rider sprite. But overall the wad is good. Try to make a normal kirby though I would love to see that.

Last edited by Deadpool The Hedge..; 09-26-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-03-2013   #8
Soul the Wolf

Sorry for the delay people, I finally fixed the sprite error.
Old 10-05-2013   #9
Terra
Needy child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool The Hedge.. View Post
I would also be happy with a normal kirby too. The wheelie rider kirby looks like this should be in Srb2 Kart. The running sprites must be changed to a normal running sprites not wheelie rider because the sprites get jumpy between the walking sprites and the running sprites when you slow down the running speed. And maybe the size of the sprites are a little to big but that's because of the wheelie rider sprite. But overall the wad is good. Try to make a normal kirby though I would love to see that.
I was thinking I should make kirby, but I think it would be better with Soul the Wolf making a normal kirby.
Old 10-10-2013   #10
Soul the Wolf

Added some animated and hurt frames.

This'll probably be the last update for a while.