SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Miscellaneous (2.0.X)

 
 
Thread Tools
Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011) Details »»
Virt's MD2 Pack (SA2B Egg Robo added 10/28/2011)
Version: 0.1, by Virt (Trollerskates) Virt is offline
Developer Last Online: Apr 2017

Version: SRB2 Rating: (4 votes - 2.80 average)
Released: 02-17-2011 Last Update: Never Installs: 4
Models

Aha, so, I've finally finished something! Aren't all you sticklers proud of me? Anyway, I've finished one MD2 for the collection, and I'm going to make the others, as soon as I'm done with my next big project. Have any comments, feedback, or constructive critisism? Put it in the thread! Hope you enjoy.

Mario Party MD2s

Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0
EGGM EGGM.md2 8.0 0.0
STPT Koopa.md2 7.0 0.0
Sonic MD2s

Espio:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 10.0 0.0
Kirby:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0
Motobug:
Code:
POSS POSS.md2 6.0 0.0
SPOS SPOS.md2 6.0 0.0
Chopper:
Code:
FISH FISH.md2 8.0 0.0
Caterkiller:
Code:
TURR TURR.md2 6.0 0.0
Wisps:
Code:
BIRD BIRD.md2 8.0 0.0
COWZ COWZ.md2 8.0 0.0
CHIC CHIC.md2 8.0 0.0
BUNY BUNY.md2 8.0 0.0
Classic Sonic:
Code:
PLAY PLAY.md2 2.7 0.0
Classic Metal Sonic:
Code:
SRBM SRBM.md2 3.0 0.0
Egg Robo:
Code:
ARCH ARCH.md2 3.0 0.0
AROW AROW.md2 3.0 0.0

Download Now

File Type: zip ColorsPack.zip (497.2 KB, 1999 views)
File Type: rar Virts_MD2_Pack.rar (1.06 MB, 2360 views)

Show Your Support

  • This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 06-21-2012   #82
BlueBlurForever
Dimpsy
 
BlueBlurForever's Avatar
Default

Ok first off,I found SADX Models!
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_g...0DX/sheet/4248
No Luigi's Mansion rips though yet.
BlueBlurForever is offline  
Old 02-23-2014   #83
Sapheros
That guy that ports
 
Sapheros's Avatar
Default

Question, I can see some of these models coming off really good, but sometimes i don't know what models will do what, like i know the wisps are for animals, the badniks are to replace the other badniks, but what does the metal sonic md2 do?
__________________
Hiyo all! Underground Website
Sapheros is offline  
Old 02-23-2014   #84
Terra
Needy child
 
Terra's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duon the Adventurer View Post
Question, I can see some of these models coming off really good, but sometimes i don't know what models will do what, like i know the wisps are for animals, the badniks are to replace the other badniks, but what does the metal sonic md2 do?
He replaces Metal Sonic from SRB1 Remake, I think. Although I'm sure he isn't actually in the SRB1 Remake, but you can go into objectplace mode in any level and you will find metal sonic and you can place him. He does nothing, though.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virt the Fox View Post
Not sure there are any rips of Luigi's Mansion. If you find any, let me know.
...
http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/luigismansion/
This is a page FILLED with Luigi's Mansion rips...
Terra is offline  
Old 02-23-2014   #85
TheDoctor
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic fan2000 View Post
He replaces Metal Sonic from SRB1 Remake, I think. Although I'm sure he isn't actually in the SRB1 Remake, but you can go into objectplace mode in any level and you will find metal sonic and you can place him. He does nothing, though.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------



...
http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/luigismansion/
This is a page FILLED with Luigi's Mansion rips...
I think Metal Sonic does appear in the SRB1 remake. Next time I replay it and reach him I'll try to remember to take a screenshot.
__________________
Portal Disco Anyone?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVs...ature=youtu.be
TheDoctor is offline  
Old 02-24-2014   #86
Sapheros
That guy that ports
 
Sapheros's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic fan2000 View Post
He replaces Metal Sonic from SRB1 Remake, I think. Although I'm sure he isn't actually in the SRB1 Remake, but you can go into objectplace mode in any level and you will find metal sonic and you can place him. He does nothing, though.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------



...
http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/luigismansion/
This is a page FILLED with Luigi's Mansion rips...
Yeah... That explains a lot, I still have yet to complete the main story and get to the SRB1 Remake...
__________________
Hiyo all! Underground Website
Sapheros is offline  
Old 02-24-2014   #87
rocky
Just being himself
 
rocky's Avatar
Default

He shows up. I don't recall the name of the zone, but he shows up going up the level on a robotic metal theme zone.
__________________
Outer space = People's Ignorance.
rocky is offline  
Old 02-25-2014   #88
Zuko
 
Zuko's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post
He shows up. I don't recall the name of the zone, but he shows up going up the level on a robotic metal theme zone.
Yep, he's poorly designed found in Mechanical Madness Zone Act 2 ascending with no sense I think, but I really didn't know that's supposed to be the real Metal Sonic we all know from Sonic CD. Honestly I thought it was like another version or something like that judging by his Sprites...
Zuko is offline  
Old 03-01-2014   #89
TheDoctor
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko View Post
Yep, he's poorly designed found in Mechanical Madness Zone Act 2 ascending with no sense I think, but I really didn't know that's supposed to be the real Metal Sonic we all know from Sonic CD. Honestly I thought it was like another version or something like that judging by his Sprites...
http://i.picasion.com/pic76/4f346eac...69cbf837f5.gif

Yep
__________________
Portal Disco Anyone?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVs...ature=youtu.be
TheDoctor is offline  
Old 03-01-2014   #90
Terra
Needy child
 
Terra's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
What MD2 is that? Also, is that showing that the Metal Sonic MD2 doesn't appear?
Terra is offline  
Old 03-01-2014   #91
TheDoctor
 
TheDoctor's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic fan2000 View Post
What MD2 is that? Also, is that showing that the Metal Sonic MD2 doesn't appear?
Thats the Sonic R model.

And no, its showing that Metal Sonic does appear in the SRB1 remake in SRB2.
__________________
Portal Disco Anyone?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVs...ature=youtu.be
TheDoctor is offline  
Old 03-02-2014   #92
Terra
Needy child
 
Terra's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
Thats the Sonic R model.

And no, its showing that Metal Sonic does appear in the SRB1 remake in SRB2.
Yeah, I realised it was the Sonic R model once I went to your editing thread.
Anyway, does the MD2 work there too?
Terra is offline  
Old 05-31-2014   #93
VirtualBlitz546
The infractions whore ;)
 
VirtualBlitz546's Avatar
Default

Oh tell me I am the god animating Md2's but I really suck modeling... These are well done modeled Md2s :P.
__________________
Quote:
<TheDoctor> Mlg? My lovely Gangster? Mega Lick Grope?
<ChaosX79> My Long Gabba
VirtualBlitz546 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shield and Ghost ability SOCs Katmint Miscellaneous (2.0.X) 8 11-05-2010 11:39 AM
SEGA to shelve recent "poor" and "average" Sonic titles Chisuun Video Games 51 10-20-2010 10:51 PM
Name your price for bundle including "World of Goo" and "Aquaria" JEV3 Video Games 3 05-21-2010 01:00 AM
What happened to the "Installed" and "Updated" prefixes in Releases? Fawfulfan SRB2 Discussion 18 01-16-2010 11:57 PM
Ums pack: Infested, "Inferno"(Normal) and Caped Mettalix Editing 2 06-22-2007 11:02 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.