We All Saw This Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma TH said:
That little blue hedgehog is offically dead.

hereliessonic.jpg

*sniffle* We knew him well... *sniffle*

No, the grave is not a lie, but rather an enhancement to the truth. *shot for Portal references*

Well, I don't find this insanely surprising. Although I never though of it happening, alot of the forum was "OMG LOOK AT MAH FANCHAR!!!! HE LUKS LEIK SAWNEEK!!!!!!!!!111111". I never really cared for it, and I don't find it much of a loss. Although now all of that is going to end up in the video gaming section.

*waits for 50 posts with the title "WHERE DID TEH SONIC FORUM GO!?!!!?!?!?!"*

Yeah, the main problem of all this is that people that made those topics is yet here and will keep making those topics until they get banned or the entire board is closed.

Anyways, I wonder how did it all start. I know the forum has been degrading, but all those stupid topics started appearing all of sudden. If it was a single person, OK, we know why, it was that person, but several people were making those topics. What happened? Mirror effect?

By the way, it's still incredible that the Sonic subforum got closed in a forum that is about a Sonic fangame. And yeah, expect pages of "where did the Sonic forum go" topics.

Speedylizzard14 said:
Akuma TH said:

hereliessonic.jpg

*sniffle* We knew him well... *sniffle*
That pic made me smile.
I do like Sonic, but the character himself.
Lots of his games were crap, and if Sonic Unleased sucks, then change my username to Akuma because the rest of it makes me sad face.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
So.....when'd you join here, newbie? Two weeks ago? Already seems that you're trying to put your opinion over mine and flame me.

Actually, I joined the forum several months ago, at the beginning of this year. I'm not the sort of person who would want to get anywhere near flaming, unless I really lose my temper and patience...

I'm not going to go on with this, as it would be considered offtopic.

Joeyl10 said:
Well, I don't find this insanely surprising. Although I never though of it happening, alot of the forum was "OMG LOOK AT MAH FANCHAR!!!! HE LUKS LEIK SAWNEEK!!!!!!!!!111111". I never really cared for it, and I don't find it much of a loss. Although now all of that is going to end up in the video gaming section.

*waits for 50 posts with the title "WHERE DID TEH SONIC FORUM GO!?!!!?!?!?!"*

Waaaaaait, that looks familiar...

Gemini Spark said:
I never really went there... *refers to nadjili's avatar* =\

All I saw there was Sonic is AWESUM, or AWSMST SNC WD FL, nothing really good. So it didn't matter to me whether or not the Sonic forum got locked. Except...now we're going to get those garbage topics IN THE VIDEO GAME FORUM!!! >_<

Triple lol!

The reason the Sonic the Hedgehog forum was removed is because that if we bothered to lock the topics in the forum that sucked, we'd be left with one topic left. I moved the Sonic Unleashed topic into Video Gaming and simply locked the forum. Intelligent discussion about the Sonic games can go into Video Gaming, and intelligent discussion about the Sonic franchise can go into General Discussion. However, the stupid topics about where rings come from can stay in the locked archives, thanks.

Ground The Fox said:
Akuma TH said:
The Sonic forum seems to have been takin' out.
Thank god.

Dead?
Don't believe that lie.....There's still hope for the blue dude. Sonic Unleashed 2.5D gameplay mean anything to how good the game will be? Apparently not, since you already believe Sonic to be dead.
You lose faith too easily.

Lets not forget that Akuma probaly was not refering to the actuall Sonic, but the sub-forum which got locked.

Yay, its dead, but there is a bad thing, the video gaming and the general discussion forum is going to be filled with a bunch of sonic topics. That crap is gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back