Favorite addon for srb2 2.0/2.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised noone's mentioned RedEnchilada's Space Chase Zone here yet, that thing is undoubtably amazing.

Otherwise, I can't think what my favourite addon is for 2.1 currently, it's still early days right now.

EDIT: The Blocks Builder also deserves a mention, interesting concept, even betterly managed than it was in 2.0 no doubt.

EDIT2: Also, who could forget good old creator.wad? Now if only it and netgames got along better than they currently do. =V

Last edited:
For 2.0, it would have to be a tossup between Dumbventure and Chaos Domain. Both had really cool level designs among other really neat features.

As for 2.1... It's still in its early days, so there really isn't a definite answer yet. If I really had to pick a favorite addon for 2.1 as of right now, it would have to be Metal Anyone. Seriously, that addon is so neat, if only because of the randomized abilities and the fact that you don't know what you're gonna get next when you beat a stage.

It's quite early into SRB2 2.1, so there aren't many spectacular wads released yet. But House and the currently in development Glacier Gear are pretty great from what I've played.

My favourite addon from 2.0 has to be XSRB2 though, hands down.

For 2.0, it's Mystic Realm tied with Chaos Domain + Hinote. I don't have one for 2.1 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back