creambeta.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely.

I know, let's have someone do a more complete Cream to p*** Light Dasher off like what Dr. Pepper did to Blaze! *BFG'd by Light Dasher*

SonicTheDalek said:
Most likely.

I know, let's have someone do a more complete Cream to p*** Light Dasher off like what Dr. Pepper did to Blaze! *BFG'd by Light Dasher*

crema2a8.png

*cough*

Yeah, I've been working on one for a while.

SonicTheDalek said:
Heh, that looks pretty good. Is she more or less the same size as Tails though?

*Waits for Light Dasher to get p-ed off*

Donno, it's an Amy edit, so she's the around the same size as her.
And LD, pleaze don't Kill me. :<

If that's the case, then she needs to be more or less the same size as Tails.

And don't worry, if Light Dasher ever tries to kill you then I'll be ready to torture him! :D

SonicTheDalek said:
Most likely.

You know I don't really care
I'll Begin said:
Don't take it too personally, Light. We just like to make fun of you sometimes.
DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY? >.<
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
SonicTheDalek said:

*Stab*
SonicTheDalek said:

And don't worry, if Light Dasher ever tries to kill you then I'll be ready to torture him! :D
Do your worse (sp?) mr. dalek
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
SonicTheDalek said:
Most likely.

crema2a8.png

*cough*

Too big

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
SonicTheDalek said:
Most likely.

crema2a8.png

*cough*

Head looks too big. Dress is too tight, character too tall, looks too old to be Cream.

She's supposed to be almost just as high as Tails.

Also, the colours kinda make her look like Marine, but a rabbit. Her fur is actually a bit paler than that. Or is that the best you can do in SRB2's palette?

light dasher said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
SonicTheDalek said:

*Stab*
SonicTheDalek said:

Do your worse (sp?) mr. dalek
Gladly.

*EXTERMINATES*

But yeah, at least you've said something I agree upon, she is too tall.

I'll Begin said:
Head looks too big. Dress is too tight, character too tall, looks too old to be Cream.

She's supposed to be almost just as high as Tails.

Also, the colours kinda make her look like Marine, but a rabbit. Her fur is actually a bit paler than that. Or is that the best you can do in SRB2's palette?
Could this be Marine before she got genetically modified? *snickers*

OI BLUDY CHUNDAH MATE LETS GO ON AN ADVENTAH I CANT GET MOI SHIP TO WORK lol. Although seriously, has this character had any work on it for the years we've known about it?

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
crema2a8.png

*cough*

Blade, she's adorable! I like it. Although she could use a makeover, would you mind if I contribute? Here's my edit of your pic, based on what Cream looks like Sonic Rush. I'm excited to hear someone else besides LD is working on a Cream WAD! I play Cream a lot in Sonic Advance 2 since I'm too lazy to earn Amy, so this is big news to me. No credit needed, I'm just trying to contribute. It's all in SRB2's palette, so no worries mate. ;)
crema2a8DrPepper.png

You need to use orange rather than brown, the inside of her ears are supposed to be pink, her legs need be shorter, and her dress needs to be spread out some more. Also, since she's a little girl, she could use a shine spot in her eye pupils, I think it's the anime art style's way of making/helping her look younger. There also needs to be a little less shading around the eyes, it helps brighten her up some. I can see you were trying to work on her tie, so I added it. I would've added her 'cotton-ball' tail too, but her left hand was in the way.
Good luck with your Cream WAD, Blade!
EDIT:
Btw Light Dasher, would it kill you to finish your own Cream WAD, I mean seriously, you had a whole year to work on it! *pushed off cliff* *pooped on* *kicked into shark tank* *mauled* *don't hurt me, nooo!* *beaten with a bus*. lol, I just went overboard with that didn't I?
Seriously, back on topic, is virtually any progress being made now that STD offered to help out?

Some one let this topic die ;_; Cream is going into SAW with Cheese =P, hopefully anyway. DTH you can work on cream, I don't care anymore ¬.¬ I'll find some random character to do... like gamma...wait STD's doing it, damm.

LD, you have enough projects to work on as it is so I don't think you should add onto them every time you're done with one.
Nice work, Dr.Pepper

Well light dasher, you can forget about this topic dying until a playable Cream WAD is actually finished. It's kinda good to know you canceled your WAD, being so busy with SAW, as we finally know if you were actually working on it or not, that was really annoying.
Btw, did you give up on your Blaze WAD too? *shot*
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nice work, Dr.Pepper
Thank you nitro, =) but Blade had already done all of the hard work for me, I just touched it up. I hope Blade likes it, if it's ok with him, I'd actually like to help him speed up the WAD's progress, considering my Blaze WAD is coming close to completion so far. I just need to finally fix her running/spin frames and few other things and the beta should be done.

Hey, if I get banned for this post it'll be a 3-hit combo!

Seriously though, can someone tell me why pretty much all of the female characters in SRB2 only have their clothes change colour? All 4 of the Amy wads, Blaze, SA2Rouge and Blade T.'s Cream, and even fan-characters like Senya all do that. It's strange, since the male characters change colour completely.

Just a thought.

Also
Dr.Pepper said:
Yeah. That looks better, but I still see boobs. 6-year-old bunnies don't have boobs. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back