XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

Okay. The most freaking hilarious thing happened when I was playing SRB2.

I was in greenflower zone act 1, on the little house where Sonic's emblem was, and I jumped on the house, and this message comes up, saying "What's your problem, do you just jump on people's houses for fun!?"

And this like, metal knuckles type thing comes out of the house, and so I run into him, and he says "You're a jerk (or something like that)! Go to hell!" And I died.

Then the camera got screwed up and I ended up in....

I won't tell you. Try it yourself, it's well worth it.

First of all, we all know about that. Second, its Rex XV, not a Metal Knuckles type thing. And third, it takes you to Red Volcano Zone.

I still have my doubts as to whether this is real. Seems way too much like people are taking advantage of gullible people to BE real, though I can always look into it myself.

But if Red Volcano is in the game, what map number is it, then?

Shadow Hog said:
I still have my doubts as to whether this is real. Seems way too much like people are taking advantage of gullible people to BE real, though I can always look into it myself.

But if Red Volcano is in the game, what map number is it, then?
No, it's real. No joking around :/

Also, yes, it's hard-coded. You can't access it through any wadeditor, so you're forced to find it yourself.

Well, there's something related to MAP16 in soar.dta, that's for certain... You're right, though, it's completely corrupted in DoomBuilder. Just a LONG line of linedefs, which, really, does me no good.

Oddly enough, trying to MAP MAPxx into it gives me a "DBGInfo == 0!" error.

So, yeah, how many times did you have to beat the game before you could coax RedXVI out, again? Three, was it? In the same sitting, or what?

That error message is a fake debug message that SSN stuck in to make people think the game was crashing because of a bug. And it's 3 times, in any amount of sittings.

PM me if you're a lazy arsehole and want a full gamedata with Red Volcano in it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back