SRB2 Fan-fic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcment!:I've decided that I might use slideshows(For viewing in MS Powerpoint) for the ??? bot battles. If anyone wants to help, I shall send them all the ??? chapters and then they can create pic files to send to me, so I can put them in the clip art organizer and mak ethe slideshow.If anyone doesn't want to, I'll just continue with text instead of text and slideshow.

Did you say PowerPoint? Then let's me to help. I learned a lot of techniques for it when I tried to make games in it long time ago (yeah, I tried that really).

EDIT: version?

It doesn't matter what version.I just need clip art. I'm not very good with graphics, you see.

Anyways, for both making slideshows (with animations and everything) and drawing I'm good... Drawing on the computer gets you lost a lot of your skills, but I'm still good in the computer (now thanks to a mouse that WANTS to move where you want, why do mouses move where they want normally???). I'm here if you need help.

So you're saying you'll do both the slideshow and the pictures?Anyway, I'll PM you with the ??? battles as soon as I finish this message.

SORRY For The Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is kind of to save this from weak-oldness, but while I plot out the next chapter, here's a preview of RVZ:

As you know, if you read my edited post, Sonic will be doing this alone. Sonic noticed lava was rising, so he jumped on to a platform, and pushed it to make an orb for him to push down on to get to the bottom, where he bounced it back up to the wall, where he kept moving towards the wall, until he went through a corridor.Then he let the rock-orb float until he heard a splash, where he jumped out and stood on the top, only to be surrounded by Lava-Boomers!...

(This has been a preview by yours truly,)

Ditto. But anyway, starting from the end of the preview:

Sonic jumped up onto a wall, and went back down to his platform, flipping it into the air, with the lava covered side up.Sonic held on to the edge and flipped so the lava was down and landed on an LB, destroying, but partly filling the room with lava. Sonic then jumped onto another wall and cometed towards another, bounced off it onto a wall and jumped back to the platform. The remaining shot a lava whip at Sonic, who jumped and made them all pull together into a ball of lava. Sonic cometed at this one and it started filling the room with lava. Sonic then notiiced his only way out was about to be closed with lava! Sonic bolted towards it and made it through just in time. A door cloased behind him and Sonic heard a whirring noise.Sonic turned around and saw a drill machine coming right at him! Sonic broke through the wall and came out right next to Tails and Knuckles. "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonic yelled. And as he said that, the machine came out of the volcano! Sonic jumped and fell back to try and hit him, but Eggman used his drills as shields and blew Sonic back to where he was before he jumped. He caught up with Tails and Knuckles and told them, "Stay to my sides.I'm going to try throwing earth at him." Sonic shot his leg down faster than usual, and shot chunks of earth towards Eggman. While his drills were busy with the chunks of ground, Sonic jumped towards the cockpit and hit Eggman. His drills were still trying to stop the Earth, so Sonic jumped at him again, but this time, Eggman opened the main section of the machine, revealing the master emerald, and a laser. The laser bolted at Sonic faster than Hyper Sonic, but Sonic turned into Super Sonic and created a shockwave, destroying the laser and attacking(but not destroying) Eggman. Eggman's engine had been destroyed, and Sonic transformed back out of the power being drained. Eggman blasted his drills as missles at Sonic (And Tails and Knuckles, who had stayed to watch.) , but Sonic transformed back and created a shield as powerful as the shockwave...

Wazzup?_10 said:
The laser bolted at Sonic faster than Hyper Sonic, but Sonic turned into Super Sonic and created a shockwave, destroying the laser and attacking(but not destroying) Eggman. Eggman's engine had been destroyed
This part seems a bit contradictory.

I'm finnally back.I had to do this project and never got to go on the computer.

Jade Coast 1/2

The drills were getting weaker and slower, but they got through the shield. so Soinc had to use even more emerald power to create a shockwave to destroy the drill-missles.(BTW, he has used 4/7 of the emerald's power)They started again towards the Doomship, this time heading on to a beach. Sonic noticed something glittering in a cavern to there side.It looked like the Master Emerald. "Hey guys, look the Master Emerald!" onic said, while running towards it. But, when they got to it, it turned into a miniture version of the fake capsule they fought after GFZ's boss...

P.S. sorry for the bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back