SRB2 Fan-fic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfan93 said:
Spazzo said:
Look who's talking, idiot X_X You arnt any better, really.

I don't double-post, idiot!

Oh, and you suck at hiding text, idiot!

Oh, and it's not arnt, it's aren't, Idiot!

You also forgot a period after idiot, idiot!

He may have forgotten the period, but at least he isn't obsessed with the word idiot.

your sig...i dont really get it...sorry if this is rude or anything....

...i never knew you didnt come from around here...ITS A SHAME I CANT READ STUPID n00b X_X

I can hear "Lock"

From what I remember, Bigboi had an avatar up that totally flamed Sonicfan. It was why he got his avatar preveliges removed for a while.

JJames19119 said:
I can hear "Lock"

From what I remember, Bigboi had an avatar up that totally flamed Sonicfan. It was why he got his avatar preveliges removed for a while.

He stole my avatar. >:|

It's wierd how only tHZ is long enough to have 3 parts while CEZ is only 1 part.

Bonus chapter!:Duel with Eggman

The trio had made it out just in time, and had satarted moving along the conveyer belt that was right in front of them."I just have this feeling that this whole factory leads to no where."Sonic said."I think you're right."Tails said.Then for a moment everything was silent.Then they noticed Knuckles was gone."Knuckles!"Sonic said.Then suddenly the floor split open and Tails had automatically flew through a hole in the roof.Sonic had landed on a rail cart where Eggman was in a machine with Tails and Knuckles in a small cell on the side of the cart.Sonic got up and said"You think you can beat me in that thing?""Of course!Bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!" Eggman said.And the battle was on!Eggman started splating around the arena, shoting out slime everywhere, while Sonic jumped onto a side. Sonic then jumped off right when Eggman had gotten to the edge.Sonic doubled-back and attacked.Eggman then flew up to a button on the roof and a whole tub of slime appeared. It was slowly flipping over, while Sonic was Jumping right under it,trying to grab on.He made it, but then Eggman had started splatting on the tub and hit Sonic, who fell off.Sonic jumped back up and hit Eggman off the tub and then hit him again in mid-air.Eggman exploded and the cell was opened...

Wazzup?_10 said:
It's wierd how only tHZ is long enough to have 3 parts while CEZ is only 1 part.

The trio had made it out just in time, and had satarted moving along the conveyer belt that was right in front of them."I just have this feeling that this whole factory leads to no where."Sonic said."I think you're right."Tails said.Then for a moment everything was silent.Then they noticed Knuckles was gone."Knuckles!"Sonic said.Then suddenly the floor split open and Tails had automatically flew through a hole in the roof.Sonic had landed on a rail cart where Eggman was in a machine with Tails and Knuckles in a small cell on the side of the cart.Sonic got up and said"You think you can beat me in that thing?""Of course!Bwahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!" Eggman said.And the battle was on!Eggman started splating around the arena, shoting out slime everywhere, while Sonic jumped onto a side. Sonic then jumped off right when Eggman had gotten to the edge.Sonic doubled-back and attacked.Eggman then flew up to a button on the roof and a whole tub of slime appeared. It was slowly flipping over, while Sonic was Jumping right under it,trying to grab on.He made it, but then Eggman had started splatting on the tub and hit Sonic, who fell off.Sonic jumped back up and hit Eggman off the tub and then hit him again in mid-air.Eggman exploded and the cell was opened...

You might want to consider putting spaces after your periods more often.

JJames19119 said:
Wazzup?_10 said:

You might want to consider putting spaces after your periods more often.

I was thinking that.

Ok, finally I get a chance to post.I have been able to make CEZ better to make up for the delay.

Chapter ? CEZ+Bonus chapter.

"Now what do we do?" asked Tails. "Simple, just ask Knuckles to break the wall we're going to crash into."Knuckles tried, but it just caused him to get hit by Eggman's backup, causing him to weaken, he bounced everyone back any well... "We'll take care of this while you go break the wall!" said Sonic. Eggman's backup was a ecto-suit taking up the back of his body. Sonic blasted at Eggman, but the suit sudenly expanded into a shield, bounced Sonic to where he was, and went out of shield form.Eggman flew up and emitted some laser bazzookas and started firing at Sonic and Tails, who jumped onto the wall and back.The lasers hit the wall, but didn't break it, instead they shot all around the room. Eggman turned to a metal eggand Sonic and Tails dodged until the lasers died out. By then, Knuckles had destroyed the wall.Sonic and Tails started running towards the hole, where Knuckls was waiting.They saw the castle in the distance and started running to it, but suddenly A swarm of 5 of each type of Jetty-syn, 3 purple Deton 2.0, and the first ??? robot!!!
BONUS CHAPTER section:The ? robot was a bomb, with 5 bombs sticking out, with another 5 sticking out of each of those and 3 sticking out of each of those, and was called The Doom-Deton, and the clock was ticking!Sonic absored some of the emeralds power and had gotten his high jump.Sonic had jumped up and then boomed straight down, along with Knuckles, and Tails had started using his tail blade attack to start attacking, and then S&K had made it down and shook the ground, which started flying high in the sky.It was impossible to jump or fly because you would touch the platform and land, so they just had to spindash.The Doom-Deton had ticked to halfway.Sonic spindashed in place to attack, and let go, and tried to jump to dodge, Tails and Knuckles were using standerd attacks, tail blade and punch, they defeated the swarm except for the ? robot...

It's time for the first ? battle!!!!!

? battle:Doom-Deton

By this time, there was only a minute left."Escape!" Sonic said, leaping towards the edge, only to be stopped by a tiny bomb emitted by the DD.The bomb had made the floor fall, but the boom made the wall cave in around them. 45 seconds were left. Sonic jumped on the wall and then jumped towards DD, but however another tiny bomb hit him. 30 seconds left. "Don't try to hit him like that, or he'll explode!Use weak attacks!" Tails said. Sonic tried jumping on the wall to dig through, but he got hit.15 seconds left! Sonic jumped on the wall jumped off and slid under DD, who shot a tiny bomb and hit himself. 10 seconds!! Sonic repeated. 5 seconds!! Sonic risked it and created a Sonic minor-boom, destroying DD, right at 1. Sonic went so fast hat he broke through the wall...

I've decided that somedays I'll put up multiple chapters, like today and the day before yesterday.Also,I've been losing track of which chapter it is for too long, so i'll just put the title.

CEZ,Bonus.

The trio started going towards the castle, but when they got there(which took about 10 seconds as the platform they were on had flew in the direction of the castle), 10 Jetty-syn gunners were waiting and were transforming into a giant Jetty-Syn gunner."It's a giant jetty-syn.No problem!"Sonic said spindashing towards the creature.But unbeknowest to them, it was powered by 3 chaos emeralds and the master emerald! As soon as Sonic was about to attack, The Jetty activated a shield, which bounced Sonic back."Ok, maybe it is a problem" Sonic said. The 3 of them tried to hit from different directions, as the shield only took up 1/3 of the space, but instead the jetty flew, up and they hit each other. The jetty-syns that made the giant 1 now detached there guns and morphed them together to make 1 big gun, aiming at Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles! They jumped out of the way and Sonic went to attack from behind, which destroyed a jetty, the explosion destroyed more and so on until the giant Jetty had exploded. Then they entered the castle, to find 2 chaos emeralds powering a power generator.They took the emeralds and since the power generator was holding the gates down, the gates flew up and the trio walked right in to the interior where they found Eggman...

Bonus section: The last emerald...

EGgman was in a machine that had spikes all around the side spinning wildly.The master emerald and the last chaos emerald were in another power generator, Sonic had already dashed over and recharged the emeralds, but when he was going to turn them into Super Emeralds He got hit by a projectile from Eggman, but turned super right after that.SS flew under the robot, dodged a projectile, jumped up and destroyed Eggman, who then took the Master Emerald before Sonic even remembered about it...

Deep Sea zone!!

Deep Sea Zone

"Drat!He got away." said Sonic, reverting to his original form. "Well standing here won't do anything.Let's go!I think I saw the DoomShip go that way!" Tails said, pointing.They started running across the land but then they reached the ocean.Sonic, still running, started rolling to skip acros the water(Sonic CD intro, anyone?), while Tails and Knuckles started there respective air maneuvers. But eventually Sonic and Tails got tired and Knuckles had glided down to the water.They all started running across, hoping to float up from the speed, but instead they made a mound behind them that went high enough to jump over the ocean, but they didn't notice. Then they met with there first enemy, a robotic squid. Sonic jumped up towards it but instead bounced off and got a much-needed breath of air.Tails and Knuckles did the same. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles landed on an island in a small circle of islands. But suddenly, the squid popped up! Sonic transformed into Super Sonic and had flew over the squid's head, getting ready to blast through him, but however, he blasted half-way through a tentacle and bounced out. Then Sonic tryed to just plain hit the stupid thing, but it was no use, so Sonic turned to his last resort, a shockwave that destroyed anything in his path. Sonic realized this meant losing 1/7 of his power though. They--He defeated the squid and Eggman's water shooter thing that had been flying towards them, obscured by the squid. They noticed a Mine up ahead...

People actually look here?

Wow.Still nobody replies.

Mine Maze Zone part 1/2

Super Sonic,Tails, and Knuckles started towards the mine, but about halfway there, the power loss from the shockwave caused Super Sonic to transform back, and start plummeting to the ground. Sonic turned to land on his feet, but a mining robot saw him,went to where Sonic was going to hit, and charged a laser. "Change back!" Snic shouted, trying to turn super again, but it was no use. However, a wave of power did swerve him right and he landed right next to the robot. The robot's laser turned into shield and Sonic started rolling all over the place, the robot shielding against every move.Then Sonic jumped up and blasted down to the robot, destroying him. Tails and Knuckles had arrived by then. "These have to be powered by the master emerald!" Sonic said. They ventured deep underground. As soon as they reached the bottom, 5 Crawla Commanders came out. Sonic hit the 2 on the left once each. Knuckles hit the 2 on the right once each.And Tails hit the 1 down the middle twice.Then the 4 remaining started swirling around the room--err... cavern. The commanders then blasted across the room, attack Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. The commanders kept doing that while Sonic secretly dug underground. Sonic then popped up and suprised the commanders, hitting all of them the remaining hit. They started down the cavern again, and met another mining bot. Sonic, knowing ther weakness, started spinning around the cavern, making it dissy and the jumped on to it from above.

From now on, if I have a multipart chapter,I will edit the post.

Mine maze 2/2

After they defeated the robot, they went forward to a big chamber with a way out. "Let's go!"Sonic said. Running towards the way out. However, a giant mining robot fell from the cieling, andit was controlled by Eggman. It raised it's pickaxe and started swinging it ferociusly at whovere was closest to him at the time. Each time the victim jumped or ducked. After 5 minutes of ducking and jumping, Eggman got annoyed and transformed the pickaxe to a Disco Ball thingy that he put on the roof. Then his robot transformed into a Half Disco ball thingy that stayed on the ground.The Disco ball things started spinning wildly. The part that would have shined instead opened up revealing lasers! Dun-dun-dun-duuun! So anyway the lasers started firing, they were easily dodged by sitting right next to the disco ball where they were outof range and when the lasers had ran out of juice, they had caused a wall to weaken. "Bwahahaha!You'll never escape this!" Eggman said, flying away. "Well, he's stupid." said Sonic, while they went towards the exit. But however once they got there, they noticed it lead to a volcano! "Oh no."Sonic said, and as soon as he said that, the wall burst fall of lava...

Rocky Mountain Zone Tails/Knuckles1/2 and intro

Intro:"You guys get over the lava and get across the volcano,I'll stop the lava and go out the way we came!GO!"Sonic said, as the group did what they were told.
Tails/Knuckles 1/2: Tails and Knuckles used there flying/gliding/climbing abilities to get across and started up the volcano. It was a long way, especially since the main bot here was Lava Boomer, which main attack was a lava whip. Also, if you get hit by 1 too many times, it will lv. up and get new attacks, one of which being 10 lava-whips flying around the area.Anyway, they started there hike up to a platform where they would rest. However when they got there, the head lava boomer spotted them and sent a swarm of 1 LB and a few Jetty-Syn gunners, (which were destroyed from going too fast) down. "Yah!"said Tails jumping back in startle. Knuckles had already jumped up and was booming down, going so fast that flames appeared around him. The LB shot a lava whip, but Knuckles flames protected him(Him meaning Knuckles). Knuckles had reached the LB and attacked, and it splahed all over.However it started reforming! "Quick!Get up" Knuckles said, starting another climb. The head had sent 4 more LBs, to go with the 1 that had reformed.The LBs went in a circle and each sent a whip to the left, connecting each other. They went back up to Tails and Knuckles, who hadn't noticed and then started sending there heads and legs across the circle, and they also connected. Then they stretched to make sphere of lava encasing Tails and Knuckles. "What's this supposed to be?" asked Knuckles. "They're probably just going to try and attack us with out us being able to escape", said Tails. And just as he said it, 2 whips blasted across and connected, starting to twirl around the room. "Yeah, that's about right." said Knuckles, dodging the whip. "I have a plan. You keep dodging." Knuckles said. Knuckles was camouflaged by the lava, so he charged down at his flaming speed and escaped, however the LBs were too strong, so they didn't break, and didn't notice Knuckles escaping. Knuckles then started climbing the slope, making sure to stay flat and went above the lava ball. He dived down at a bit less speed, so he can bounce off and hit it again. He kept doing that and made the shield explode and splatter once again. The explosion was powewrful enough to destroy the remaining LBs, but not the head. The head LB was 2 times as big as the others and was already at his tenth lv., which is impossible for a regular to get to because they can't contain that much power...

Tails/Knuckles 2/2
The head LB teleported them to the top of the volcano. Knuckles immediatly flew at the lavaboomer, which whipped Knuckles to the other side of the top of the volcano. Tails then tryed to tail whip from behind which made it fly over to Knuckles, but it had realized what had happened and went back on gaurd and Knuckles was not able to punch it. It then made a whiring sound and made 5 lava whips emerge and started flying around like crazy, and when it hit somebody(Which was Knuckles) it would start following them shooting bits of itself at Knuckles, who dodged it all. Then Knuckles noticed a fire shield. "I don't think it will lose to 2 layers of fire." said Tails. "Exactly, you're going to provide the 3rd."Said Knuckles. Tails got on Knuckles back and started twirling his tails creating enough friction to make fire. Knuckles jumped up and blasted down to create a second and the 3rd was from the shield. They destroyed the head Lavaboomer. "Hey isn't that Sonic down there, battling that wierd rainbow thing?"asked Tails pointing down. "I think so. Let's go see."Said Knuckles, but as he said that, a gap bigger than they could ever fly or glide was created and they couldn't pass."On second thought, let's just wait on the other side of the volcano."said Knuckles...

Next mystery bot: Sonic started running to the other side of the mine and started to make a ditch. However, the lava was flowing almost as fast as him, and Sonic only trapped some lava. "I need a better plan." said Sonic. He had already ran out of the mine, but the lava stayed in. "Better get to Tails and Knuckles." he thought. Then he noticed the next ??? bot. It was a raindrop of swirling colors. "This'll be easy." Sonic said, jumping up and rocketing down. Suddenly, the drop turned to a rainbow Sonic and leaped to the left with a kick, which was countered by a spin, which was countered with a dodge and a slide kick, which was countered with a spindash, which was countered with another transformation into a drill, which was countered by spindashing under the drill to stop it and make it go so fast when Sonic let go that it exploded.Sonic ran to the volcano, jumped over the ditch, but landed in Red Volcano Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back