F_Pizza_Cooker.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
DL: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=ca854556efdda3f4ba407a92788bcc9a

Screenie:
srb2win2008-06-2608-56-03-07.jpg

this is my first ctf map, i hope to improve my other maps in the future,
now leaf me alone.

-This level is terribly large. The size of the level causes giant graphical glitches. Add some walls, and make the entire level at least half the size it is. SRB2 causes glitches due to having to render so much at one time.
-The level is empty. I couldn't find much, if any, Rings. There are no obstacles or challenges to get to the other flag. It just matters where you are. Try making some parts have peppers and sausages, which you have to run around and jump over. Make the crust rise up.
-Where are the flag locations? Most flags are located in a fort-like area. I couldn't find any.
-Don't enter a custom level in another level's slot. It messes up with people playing coop, match, and other modes. Try slot A1. (level 101)

Karuno said:
-This level is terribly large. The size of the level causes giant graphical glitches. Add some walls, and make the entire level at least half the size it is. SRB2 causes glitches due to having to render so much at one time.
-The level is empty. I couldn't find much, if any, Rings. There are no obstacles or challenges to get to the other flag. It just matters where you are. Try making some parts have peppers and sausages, which you have to run around and jump over. Make the crust rise up.
-Where are the flag locations? Most flags are located in a fort-like area. I couldn't find any.
-Don't enter a custom level in another level's slot. It messes up with people playing coop, match, and other modes. Try slot A1. (level 101)

Never played this in a netgame, or even 1vs1, but I don't need to, to show what's wrong with it X_X:

I must mention, the idea of a pizza-themed level is absolute conceptual awesomeness. But that's the only thing I see that's good about this level. X_X This level is WAY too wide. It needs to be shrunk down about to one-eighth of the width it is now, so that you have a long, linear level. Of course, that'd mean you'd have an oval-shaped pizza, but you can just make several small pizzas, instead. There are only 25 Rings; that would make it unplayable. It needs more to the sector layout than just flatness. Still, a sweet concept nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back