SRB2 Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know there's been a topic like this before, but I want the latest information for the website I'm making.
So far, the only two I've tried to get a record are GFZ 1 and 2.
I got 14 seconds and 37 seconds, respectively.

BTW, there will be a top ten list of people for each act, so you have a *very* good chance of making at least one.

The only stage I can get under 29 sec. is the first level. :mrgreen:

0:12 on GFZ1, 0:24 on GFZ2. I've prolly broken a few other records, not sure at the moment.

LFZ3: 13:34 -I used knuckles for this. Got in close, hit him with the glide, dropped right under him, and startd dishing out the multi-bounce hits.)

THZ2: 50:28 -Since the emerald token is on the way(sort of), you can go supersonic, which also shaves off a lot of time when you throw the switch, because you don't have to wait for the acid to drain.)

THZ3: 21:08 -You know how Robotnik turns around when you hit him? I used that against him and would hit him from the inside of his orbit, and quickly run up to where he would go and hit him again within about 1 or 2 seconds of the first hit. I try to avoid thoking(unless it was to get to the side that the capsule was appearing at), because that distances me from Robotnik when I hit him.

CEZ1: 1:19:19 -Knuckles wall climb. 'Nuff said.

CEZ3: 13:32 -Using sonic, I thoked to the spring, slowed myself so I would land just before robotnik, and then placed myself directly underneath him. From there, I multi-hit him until the end of the battle.

Other than that, I don't have any outstanding times. If any of these are record breaking(If any of them are, it'll be one of my boss records), please tell me(in this topic).

Five minutes of running GFZ1 got me down to 15 seconds. Maybe I'll time attack it again if I get around to it.

GFZ1: 00:16:07
GFZ2: 00:36:32
GFZ3: 00:17:25
THZ1: 00:57:11
THZ2: 01:10:34
THZ3: 00:30:08
CEZ1: 01:11:27
CEZ2: 01:21:03
CEZ3: 00:17:19

FYI, they aren't milliseconds, they're "tics". There are 35 tics to a second, so it'll go from 0:01:34 to 0:02:00.

shadow45850 said:
nvm i c what you mean... :oops:
Translated: "Nevermind, I see what you mean... :oops:"

Ehm, first of all, there are 1000 milliseconds in a second, not 100 :P Which makes the sentence of Mystic non-sense, too, because then the number after the point must have three digits, not two. :roll:

Anyways, why not convert the number for display? This will get people less confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back