• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may go back later and work on it, I've been thinking about it. Don't get too excited though, I haven't really made up my mind yet.

I'd like to see NSonic done. He looks awesome.

And if you could finish Knux, then we'd have a non-3d Knuckles that doesn't look ugly. :D

I guess I'm going back to working on this. I've already put a lot of work into this so I probably shouldn't let it go to waste. I think first I'm going to finish up NTails' standing frames.

Since you are going back to work on this, I have a few more suggestions:

Laser Turret = Shoop the Whoop Mouth
Gargoyle = Companion Cube
Bunnies = Headcrabs
Red CTF Flag = Sandvich
Blue CTF Flag = Sammich
Pop-up Turret = Weegee
Bomb Shield = ZeekyBoogyDoog Bomb
etc.

Bomb Shield is done already.
It's Shoop Da Whoop, and I was going to do that.
I was going to have companion cube anyways, so that works
wtf is a head crab
I despise sandvich
No one pays attention to weegee

nitro_the_hedghog said:
1.Bomb Shield is done already.
2.It's Shoop Da Whoop, and I was going to do that.
3.I was going to have companion cube anyways, so that works
4.wtf is a head crab
5.I despise sandvich
6.No one pays attention to weegee
1. But bomb shield could be improved with a 2 sec. edit.
2. Good.
3. Good.
4. This is headcrab:
Headcrab.jpg

It's a small alien that hops around like the srb2 bunny hop, attempting to latch itself onto a persons head so it can turn them into zombie. :D (BTW please just don't reject this idea just because it's new to you. It'd be a perfect fit in my opinion.)
5. I know you despise sandvich, that's why is a cool idea to have a sammich vs sandvich kinda thing. How about eggman monitor is sandvich and 1up monitor is sammich?
6. Is that a yes or no for weegee?

1.Fine, zeeky boogy dook
4. Nah, they're supposed to be things that you save not things that attack you and turn you into a zombie.
5.I'm just going to make sammich give you 120 rings, no sandvich
6.thats a yes

if it's not suppose to make sense, Nitro, why not make the headcrab a bunny? XP

Or, you can try making it that the headcrab is an alternate enemy if the Crawla isn't taken yet.

Enemies are taken. I could maybe get one of my friends to make a soc so that if the bunny touches you you turn green to make it zombie like.

That might be possible with "A_Changecolorabsolute" (or whatever it's called), and you can make it that when it touches you it latches into your head with "A_Findtarget" and "A_Capechase." That would be awesome. X3

SonicFreak64: You cant set the player to cchange a color when it sees an object
SonicFreak94: You can set an object to change color when it sees a player, though

Not possible..

EDIT: I just got a sweet idea for ctf. Pirates vs ninjas!

That would be cool. x3

And; dang, it's not possible. D:

*starts thinking SRB2 1.1 should support this*

In that case so must the ninja rap by barats and bereta.
Is it possible for the song to change after you capture the flag? because I could just do that.

I've been working on this slowly. It's hard to balance friends, girlfriend, school and spriting all at once. I almost started on the Arwing sprites but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back