great game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

kessaras

i played the sonic adventure version ... amazing xD

currently im testing the sa-srb2 wad with the srb2 jte exe and all graphic i can have... im excited lol and im 26 years old :P

Yeah, this game is really good. But I'm still currently a little annoyed that hosting co-op on Ultimate is very very prone to c-kicks...

Although It would have been better just to say this on the SRB2 IRC, We appreciate the positive feedback.

I still have fun playing SRB2, mostly making my own levels and with other people's mods, of course..
But yeah, I still have fun with it.

Blue Warrior said:
Flame said:
kessaras said:
im excited lol and im 26 years old :P
And yet you type like that, oh joy!

Not everyone is internet savvy. He's probably unaccustomed to forum standards.
Those are forum standards.

But they're not intelligent forum standards. ;_;

EDIT: Intelligent is describing forum, not standards, though it could work both ways.

akirahedgehog said:
I'm guessing he's 12 years old judging by my early days in the community...
Yeah I remember some tweens faking as unbelievable excited quarterlifers on the internet some years back, obsessively talking about how 'beer is great' and how <randomRratedfilm> is the deepest thing ever. It was the most unrealistic '25 year olds' i have ever seen. To be honest i'd like to see those same tweens do scriptwriting for Cheers or fanfics of that.

While we appreciate thanks, I foresee that this topic will not continue in a good direction, so I will lock this early.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back