3-way CTF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmavipc said:
what do you mean make your own exe???? this is my own exe
I'm talking about like Srb2Riders and SSB:SS. Whats different about them is that they are both entirely different EXE's with there own maps. I meant make an EXE ONLY with 3-way CTF maps with its own theme and that stuff. All you really did in this EXE was change map 80 keeping all the other maps in.

sonic260 said:
mmavipc said:
what do you mean make your own exe???? this is my own exe
I'm talking about like Srb2Riders and SSB:SS. Whats different about them is that they are both entirely different EXE's with there own maps. I meant make an EXE ONLY with 3-way CTF maps with its own theme and that stuff. All you really did in this EXE was change map 80 keeping all the other maps in.
You mean to be talking about wads. Not EXEs

He ment making it something different than SRB2, entirely different mods with different maps, theme, and all that other crap.

Jacy said:
He is talking about EXE. EXE=Program.
You should make an EXE though.
sonic260 is not talking aobut exe's the exe's ahve nothnig to do with what he's talknig about. only the wads do

Actually I am talking about EXE's. I was talking about turning this into your own exe purely for CTF without all of srb2win's maps in it.

sonic260 said:
Actually I am talking about EXE's. I was talking about turning this into your own exe purely for CTF without all of srb2win's maps in it.
Hmm that seems like a good idea. Maby i will.

Ok, what the heck did you edit? If you edited it properly, you should never have touched the random boxes code, or any box code at all. O.o

From what Armonte said, you're making 4-Way CTF as well, so, uh, just for the record... (I'm aware that it barely has any information, but that's because it's an alpha gametype, not even my beta testers have played it yet). If you think about it, you'll get a lot more people playing a gametype in an exe filled with stuff than in an exe where the gametype is its only feature. But hey, I'm biased, do what you want.

Ryan said:
Where's the source code?

That and they didn't change the version, so 1.09.4a users can see this but will consfail on join. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back