Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannyness

This was meant to be a reply to a thread - wrong button (sorry!) If a Mod can move i'd be grateful... Or mayebe i should repost

Hannyness said:
This was meant to be a reply to a thread - wrong button (sorry!) If a Mod can move i'd be grateful... Or mayebe i should repost
The Rules said:
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an admin. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

camo man said:
Hannyness said:
The Rules said:
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an admin. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

I don't think that applies for asking a moderator to lock your own topic because it was an accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back