• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A Mordecai Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
Hi guys this is me BlueBlurForever aka Sargent Virtual and I came to announce that me and MrBreada are gonna be making a Mordecai Wad. I will be assembling the wad and MrBreada will be making the Sprites. I also did make a few extras to show yall guys that there is an upcoming Mordecai Wad coming,just give us some time and I'll post some extra Photos.

SRB2MordecaiExtras.png

Name : Mordecai
Ability : Double Jump
Info : That Regular Guy
From that Regular Show
finally busts his way into
SRB2!!!

Super Form : Green Lantern Mordecai(From MAD) or Future Mordecai(From the Mordecai And The Rigbys Episode).

Also guys I may need help with the Taunts for Mordecai so if you'd like to support please lemme know and me and MrBreada will see what we can do.
For now,peace,or as Mordecai would say "YEAUHHHHH".

And on a side note if this wad gets famous enough we will plan a Rigby wad,THATS ONLY IF THE WAD GETS FAMOUS,if it dosen't then we will probably not do the project from there,well we may. Its just that we shouldn't decide on a Rigby wad if nobody liked the Mordecai one.

I can definitely see this thread being locked unless you start showing some proof than what amounts to resizing a promotional character art and placing it in a square with some text, and editing a tv.

You have a fairly planned out idea (although a lot of it seems made up on the spot), but you should have waited until you at least had the first set of sprites done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back