Favorite game character concept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crash Bandicoot: genitically modified marsupial gone bad (good?). Also has a habit of destroying boxes.

Metal Sonic: Robotic version of Sonic, designed to be exactly like him, except for his looks.

Oh, and he has a rocket.

Rayman: shows what happens when character designers think "limbs? who needs limbs". To bad the rabbids have basically shoved him to the side

Ed from Tonic Trouble brings in the same argument.

Ness: A boy with psychic powers, chosen by the Earth to absorb its power and destroy the controller of evil, Giygas.

Rayman: shows what happens when character designers think "limbs? who needs limbs". To bad the rabbids have basically shoved him to the side
It's a shame Rayman is no longer exploited for that. Rabbids were fun the first time around, but since Raving Rabbids 2 it's now a symbolism of the gaming equivalent of Crazy Frog.. probably not exactly equivalent since it is not dying off fast enough.

Apart from certain Sonic characters, I thought of thinking of something else.

Spyro: A Purple Dragon who is strong for his size, can breathe different breath elements, ride a skateboard, somehow ride a hovercraft, control cannons, can use supercharge to go fast, and is just awesome. (Most are Spyro 3 references)

Tombi: a tubby kid with Green or purple shorts and Pink hair. Goes around beating the crap out of cartoon killer pigs by jumping on them, and doing all sorts to them. Good old days...

I thought Ristar was a pretty unique concept. He's a star-like character who can stretch out his arms to grab onto things. When he grabs an enemy, he flings himself forward, headbutts the enemy, and sends it flying across the screen. It's just such a satisfying game mechanic.

Balrog.gif
HUZZAH!

For me, Balrog from CaveStory hands down.
Why might you ask?
I mean look at him, he's a toaster lunchbox... well, that's what he isn't officially, the creator of CaveStory wanted the players of the game to imagine what Balrog looked like in their eyes.

Last edited:
It's a shame Rayman is no longer exploited for that. Rabbids were fun the first time around, but since Raving Rabbids 2 it's now a symbolism of the gaming equivalent of Crazy Frog.. probably not exactly equivalent since it is not dying off fast enough.

I'll grant you that... It's a shame the original Raving Rabbids never developed into the platformer it was meant to be. I almost think that excluding Rayman entirely in Rabbids Go Home was a good move.

I'm doing another.

Shantae: (half) Genie, who uses dancing to perform magic spells, and lets her turn into animals/creatures.

Kirby: a Small, Pink, puffball, who relies on eating his opponents, regurgitating them, or absorbing their abilities so he ( if its even a he?) can actually fight...

Neku Sakuraba, a very cold kid without feels with a emo style and a love for the graffitis

Lucas, A boy with PSI powers like Ness and is able to use PK Love Omega. However, he hasn't gone through life easy; his mother was killed by Mecha-Drago and his brother Claus went missing when trying to avenge his mother.

Really, how he can withstand so much is really inspiring.

Marx: A Resident Of Pop Star Who's Obsessed with Destroying Kirby. He has a Jesters' hat similar to Mirror Kirby's hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back