Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalGear

when i played the demo it was freaking awsome. Good ol arcade times with my friends....
How do you guys feel about Marvel vs Capcom 2?
Discuss memories or how you feel about the game =D

It was a bit too tag team-ish for me in honesty, but it still had it's adrenalin filled game play that always reminded me of street fighter.

Though I played the version in an arcade.

Isn't this game really bad due to a couple reasons?

I've heard the only character you should play as, the ones in the original game. Because some people said "Theres so many characters, most of them suck but the original ones."

Well, the Marvel VS Capcom 1 for Dreamcast was really good, but one gets bored after playing it for a while, wonder if that will happen also with this one.

I played MvC2 all the time at an Arcade a long time ago.

I WOULD buy this, But I have no Memory Unit for the Xbox at the moment cause it's the Xbox 360 Arcade. D:

Its pretty fun and I have the game. The only thing I can say that's bad is the fact that in the trial mode before I bought it, you can only play online.

Being able to need to unlock 30+ characters on the Dreamcast was far better.

B.B Hood and Storm are the best characters.

Scizor300 said:
After checking out this game, I have 5 words about it...

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
DANTE!?

There's no point really. The MvC focused on traditional fighting characters, as well as a few new ones now and then.

And if your asking for dante, you might as well ask for viewtiful Joe, Jill Valentine, Leon Kenndy, ect.

Requests are not always good mind you. Brawl for example.

Scizor300 said:
After checking out this game, I have 5 words about it...

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
DANTE!?
I don't believe Dante even existed around MVC2's Original Release date, Which was 2000/2001 If memory serves.

Luminous said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Scizor300 said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Jill Valentine.

Too late :D

Isn't that just a mugen character made by someone?
She's a Resident Evil character.

I knew that already mind you, but thats not what I ment. There are people who make mugen characters based off of media or Games. So the question was: " was Jill Valentine's battle sprites made by capcom or maded by some else for mugen?"

Remember to read things carefully so miscommunication happens less please.

If you had ever played MvC2, you would know Capcom made the character that someone ripped off of. March 2000 sure comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back