Dumb questions/complaints people ask you about Sonic Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some stupid and pointless questions that people ask you or complaints people make about stuff having to do with Sonic? Here are mine and trust me, these are really annoying.

What are the points of rings? Why are they there if they don't do anything except give you lives or protect yourself from a hit? That's cheap because you can just grab one ring and be protected.

What's the point of having these dumb super hyper powers and being Super Sonic in the levels? It's too cheap. Leave it at the end like the newer games.

Why does it matter if there are Super Emeralds? All this power stuff is nonsense.

Why does Tails' have two tails? Is he genetically altered by Robotnik?

Complaints:

The old Sonic games were too fast. You can't even control yourself and you end up running into something and getting hurt.

The level layouts of the older Sonic games are dumb. It's like you go left and right, but also up and down. It's like how the hell do you know which way to go?

It's pointless if you lose all of your rings in one hit. You might as well not collect them if you'll lose them all easily. You should only lose 5 at a time or something.

There's a few more but yeah. I know this guy, and I won't mention who he is. I know you think by judging at what he said about the older Sonic games that he prefers the newer ones. Well, no. He knows Sonic went to crap. Oh, and he thinks Knuckles is all of a sudden better because he can just glide and climb (>_> Whoop de doo) and Sega might as well kill Tails off because he is pointless and has a girly voice.

I'm sure you can find lots of "HAVEZ 2 COMPLANE ABT SONIC" topics in the old STH subforum. Look for it in Archives. Beware: 80.67% of STH subforum topics FAIL. =_=

Damn lol. I guess this is my first fail topic and I plan on making this the last. Because those topics are fail I might as well not even go in the old STH sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back