• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sky Mountain Zone WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
A work in progress of mine. Both me and Chrome are working on different endings of the level, so it will be quite interesting to see what we will come up with.

Linky: http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/791scr_skymountain.wad

Also, if you downloaded this before, download it again as the player start is back in the right place.

EDIT: Screenie
srb20004-5.png

Its looking good, I don't see why you stopped, and you could have at least put the player start back at the begginning.

Anyways... *puts on to-do list of levels to complete*

NOOO! Why did you stop it! It looks so AWESOME. It actually looks like something that could win the contest. *cries that this level is canned*

You threw away a perfectly good level. Basically this reminds me of when I attempted to replace 39 Divided By 0 with Moon Milkshake. Kind of the same effect. =/

UPDATE: I put the player start back at the beginning, I forgot to do that XD.

Ice I'm letting you know that I plan on finishing what you started, so, just a heads up.

Chrome, just a heads up: don't.

At this point, when I'm making MY levels I try to finish off the level using as relatively small amount of content. Making a small hallway that connects the ends of the two paths wouldn't be hard. In fact, here's a crappy MSPaint scribble to show you how I'd do it:

SkyMountEnd.png

Granted, I'm making it out to be too easy, so you probably shouldn't take my advice at face value.

Well I felt that the end of the path on the right of your picture would had been the exit sector.

I might use this for my mod but I'll redo the textures just for the heads up!

Nah, I'm not going to use this anymore I did not realize this was a good looking single player map, WHY! Ice you could just add the end level sector at the end where you stopped and that could of been a great level, You must continue this!

I just wasn't feelin' it. However, I would like to know how much of you would like me to continue this, so feel free to post in here if you want me to.

Also, if I were to continue this, then I would make it longer than the result of having it end then and there.

Double post.

Anyway, since no one seems to want to do anything with this map, except for telling me to finish it; I'll continue it. It won't be a very long continuation though, so....yea.

Hmph. Well, feel free to finish it. It's just that if I get the time, I will try to finish it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back