• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 Omega wad WIP (Download link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMEGAAAAAA

The sprites look good. His walking frames looks odd though; why not make his entire body move when walking?

Great Job.

Re: E-123 Omega wad WIP

STHE123O said:
Hello everybody!

I always wanted an Omega wad and I start my own Omega :)
I take the diagonal sprites from a video, and I am planing in finish the other forms, look:

Comment and tell me if we like it!

EDIT:

Could be a bit more crisper looking but over all good oh ya just to put in some input here put i think that his sholders should be moving when running.

STHE123O said:

*facepalm in epic slow-mo*

Hey! I have a CRAAAZZZYYY idea! Why not make his legs MOVE!? I know huh? It's like, WAY out there.

[/sarcasm]

Omega does not walk like that. Try harder, make it look decent.

Nathan Speed said:
STHE123O said:

Hey! I have a CRAAAZZZYYY idea! Why not make his legs MOVE!? I know huh? It's like, WAY out there.

[/sarcasm]

*coughdouchbagcough*...sorry I have a cold. anyway let's see your WADs bub!

Jadennova said:
Nathan Speed said:
STHE123O said:

[/sarcasm]

*coughdouchbagcough*...sorry I have a cold. anyway let's see your WADs bub!

Ha ha. Yeah, your funny. >_>
I don't make charecter wads, nor do I really want to untill SRB2 1.1 comes out, and I won't have to port them over. And, on top of that, what about YOUR wad's? Hmm?

back on topic-

Omega doesn't walk like that. His legs move with his feet. But he does it slowly. You made him look like hes doing foot exercises. the sprites are OK, but they need shading and they look bland. Work on it some more, and then lets see how far you've come.

I've tried and failed is that what you want to hear....at least give the guy a break it's th best Omega I've since all the others where glitchy or just cut and pasted pics of stills.

If you are having too much trouble on the walking frame, then why don't you skip that for now and work on some of his other frames?

Jadennova said:
STHE123O said:
Ok, I will work on other sprites! :)

And I need somewho to help me with the walking sprites :(

Doc Peeper might help you He's a master of WADs.
Whether or not it's a typo, I don't know, but it's still hilarious. xD
I just know how to compile my sprites into a character WAD, that's it, it doesn't make me a master. :P Heck, I wouldn't even be that well-known if I hadn't made semi-high-demand character WADs nobody else had the time or desire to do.
Anyway, if you can wait until the Alpha release of Mighty, STHE1230, I'll help you make the front-diagonal walking frames, which would provide you with a reference for the rest of angles.

Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
STHE123O said:

I just know how to compile my sprites into a character WAD, that's it, it doesn't make me a master. :P Heck, I wouldn't even be that well-known if I hadn't made semi-high-demand character WADs nobody else had the time or desire to do.
Anyway, if you can wait until the Alpha release of Mighty, STHE1230, I'll help you make the front-diagonal walking frames, which would provide you with a reference for the rest of angles.

Yes!, I can wait! for the moment, I am doing other sprites...

Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
STHE123O said:

nah not a typo I just like calling ya Doc that's all.

Jadennova said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
STHE123O said:

*facepalm*

He was talking about how you spelled Pepper Peeper. Not the Doc part. Seriously.

Nathan Speed said:
Jadennova said:
Dr.Pepper said:
Jadennova said:
STHE123O said:

*facepalm*

He was talking about how you spelled Pepper Peeper. Not the Doc part. Seriously.

Oops I my ADD is acting up again. *turns red*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back