• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-123 Omega wad WIP (Download link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Told you it wasn't too hard. Keep up the work. It's looking fine. Might need to scale it down. It looks kind of big. Or you could just use the highres = 1 to do that.

You'll have to draw over the pixelated areas with new lines, there's no way to smooth over it since that information about the image was already lost when you shrank it. Nice sprites, btw, you're putting a lot of effort into them and it's showing. :)

Dr.Pepper said:
You'll have to draw over the pixelated areas with new lines, there's no way to smooth over it since that information about the image was already lost when you shrank it. Nice sprites, btw, you're putting a lot of effort into them and it's showing. :)

Thanks and... I will try...

fawfulfan said:
That's still pretty good. Just needs some smoothing over.

That, and shading. Remember: shading is your friend.

However, your problem with his height is not a problem. He is a lot bigger than most characters.

He will have slow fall, like Sonic Heroes and Sonic next gen... and shoot

Look:

(the wad is smaller than that and less pixelated)

This is the best that I can do. I know it wasn´t SRB2 style...

STHE123O said:
He will have slow fall, like Sonic Heroes and Sonic next gen... and shoot

Look:

(the wad is smaller than that and less pixelated)

He looks more like he's dancing than walking. Try making the arms look like they're moving back and forth, and making the legs move rather than just the feet. He also jerks left and right too much, which makes it clear that some of the sprites are not in the centre horizontally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back