• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E 123 Omega WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Omega, ViluVector! And I've heard Chao Freak 1 was mading a Rouge WAD but I don't know if he stills making

Oh cool!
then, only Big is the last Sonic Hero that we are making!

Omega is done, now Im going to post him in releases.

Hey, the Big idle sprites are done!

Chao freak has been working on that sprite for couple of years so I'm not sure if he's ever gonna finish it.

wow Great job, Great job!!!
I can spring!!!
Hey I have some cool ideas for Big,
(Go to the Big topic)

I must say i like the shading of the sprites but when i saw the pic's the other pictures of him slightly put me off but at least i can compare him with the real one that way. nice work but cant rate it just yet.

ViluVector. You made an awesome Omega WAD and Ground The Fox finished it. I didn't have any WAD mine. I don't know how to make WADS. Solo estoy diciendo que ese no es tu estilo. Ese Werehog no esta como tu los haces. Estoy seguro que puedes hacerlo mucho mejor.

Luisete said:
Solo estoy diciendo que ese no es tu estilo. Ese Werehog no esta como tu los haces. Estoy seguro que puedes hacerlo mucho mejor.

Urmm... I can't understand anything you said in these sentences, except for Werehog.

Monster Iestyn said:
Urmm... I can't understand anything you said in these sentences, except for Werehog.
I know. ViluVector is Argentine, so I telling him a thing in Spanish because I don't know how to say that in English.

The topic starter is permanently banned, so I don't know why you guys are even responding to this topic. Since he can't really see it, I think I will lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back