• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My first wad, Zokura the mutant.

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. But I can't print right now.
Super zokura mutant

superzokuramz8.png

The tail is too tube-like. It should be thin near the beginning, then get wide until it gets to the middle (approx.), then shrink down again near the end.

Well tails are furry, so they're not always going to be in perfect condition.

EDIT: Hey don't tails look thinner when there against the ground.

I hope I don't sound too rude when I say this, but;

Your character is basicly a recolor of Sonic with a tail. There's nothing really new here. I can see what you're trying to do by adding your character into the game and having fun but in the end whenever you decide to revamp your character into something more original you're going to hate all the work you put into this. :/

I don't want to sound rude at all, infact I was going down this path and it led me to regretting all the work I put into making a character sprites only to have them destroyed when I thought of something better.

I'm just trying to help you into not putting too much effort into something that you will probably not like in the future.

This is my first wad, it does not mean I'm putting a lot of effort. Why would I need to put effort into a simple recolor, all I have to do is add the tail and fill in the colors. :? The easiest step to making wads would be a simple recolor first weather people like it or not. If they just skip and spited their own characters then that is their buisness. :|

Well if it isn't effort for you to make those sprites and use it in-game when you might remake your character, knock yourself out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back