• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Giant Jungle Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
My newest map in the making, and my second attempt at a Single Player level, Giant Jungle Zone.

As the name implies, you are in a jungle. And it's really huge. Using scale, the player is shrinked down to a size smaller then some enemies.

srb20001-19.png

You start out in a tree trunk, with some bushy grass blocking your view of what's on the other side.

srb20003-13.png

My goal is to put much more attention into detail, possibly make some alternate paths, and just generally make a good level. The level's music is custom; it uses 1.08's Verdant Forest zone beta music. Thanks to SP47 for getting the song for me.

Suggestions welcome, no beta links unless you PM me and I feel like giving it to you. I will be posting screenshots as I make progress.

Progress
First Area, where the player inside the tree trunk and makes their way up to escape, is done.
Finished the second room- at this point, there are two different paths the player can choose.

Last edited:
srb20001-20.png

Finished the second room. This is on a branch of a tree, and below is a lake, which can kill the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back