• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Console wad (poll closed)

Should I create more game console maps?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Okay I'm thinking about making a wad to go along with Gamecube Battle Zone.
I want to add more maps like mabye XBox Battle Zone and stuff to that effect.

I want to know if this is a good idea, and if it is, what Maps would you like to see?

The old model or the new one? The old one is with the rectangular Power and Reset buttons..

Actually I dont think I can do the newer model anyways because I dont have one..

SSC said:
That'd be cool, especially a PS2 Battle.

If I do make this wad, I wont make a PS2 battle. If I did the PS2 standing up, it would be WAY too small of a map and if I did it laying down it would be just flat and boring.

I'm starting construction on an old Super Nintendo Entertainment System... If you give me your email, i'll send it to u.

Shaflugi said:
Walan said:
Atari 2600 Battle Zone, complete with wood paneling texture. :wink:

Sadly, I dont know what ATARI 2600 looks like ^^;;

[oldpersonrant]You dad-gum kids today don't know nothin' about games. When I was your age, I was playing Pitfall, Space Invaders, and Combat on my Atari 2600! Our games had 4 colors, no music, and blocky graphics, and we liked it![/oldpersonrant]

Use a Google image search to find pics of the system. Here's one I found:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/computing/0010/playstation.timeline/timelineimages/atari.2600.jpg

Ah, I understand. I don't think you'd wanna search around ebay just to buy one for a wad.

Ah well, I was just being silly.

Uhh o.o;; I can do the GBA part...

I'll probaly do an SP because I have one of those so I'll be able to refer to it.

Somebody do a Saturn battle zone, model 1!!!

IF no one here besides me has a Saturn, I can send a 80 pic. ZIP
file with pictures of EVERY ANGLE of it. It should prove helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back