• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Toaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I'd play as it. 'Cause you know what they say. All toasters... toast toast.

From your description, your character wad is going to be similar to one I'm developing. I mean, besides the special abilities and such; I'm more referring more to the focus on shooting over speed of the character.

Oh, he doesn't shoot. If it were possible in the SRB2 engine, he'd pick up objects with Electromagnetisim. Like Silver. But... y'know, not a loser. So, does anyone have a link to that Silver or Pisonic Amy wad(s)?

~Toaster

Toaster said:
Oh, he doesn't shoot. If it were possible in the SRB2 engine, he'd pick up objects with Electromagnetisim. Like Silver. But... y'know, not a loser. So, does anyone have a link to that Silver or Pisonic Amy wad(s)?

~Toaster
Try the search option.

Okayz, most of the WAD base works now. Does anyone want to help me with this? I'm not requesting, it's just I'm moving along at a very slow pace and it would be nice to have someone around to help.

~Toaster

I'll Begin said:
Toaster said:
Thanks very much! :)
Toaster's green because it's out of the ordinary. How many video game characters do you see that are robots AND green?
Also, the eyes would be fullbright all the time, but I just can't SOC that. ;.;

~Toaster
You could by making them capechase him but invisible from angles where you can't see his eyes, but it'd break other characters.

~Toaster

I think you and me are the only two people who noticed what he's been doing with all of his posts.

~Toaster

A bit of advice: Signing your posts like you have been doing is extremely annoying. Not to be rude, but it is.

Fyrus said:
A bit of advice: Signing your posts like you have been doing is extremely annoying. Not to be rude, but it is.

Besides, people can tell who posted it by looking at your avatar/username. Or you could just do it in your signature.

While that is nice and all, get back on topic please.

Sonict

(You guys did it wrong. I just looked at my first post :D)

Questionsss!

1; Should Toaster hover when walking or do a complete walk animation? Toaster walks, but has the capability to do that. However, it looks sloppy, but I can't make all those walking frames myself!

2; Should Toaster have an ordinary double jump or a Dash-Jump that sends him upwards but makes him unable to move, stopping?

Send in your answers at PO box This Topic, for instant relief!

PS: I stopped, didn't I?

A walking robot with a toaster as a head... You win.
[spoiler:d7afef3c09]
win.jpg
[/spoiler:d7afef3c09]
By the way I think the hover would work nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back