Hey look, we're famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that was the first Sonic robo blast. SRB2 was originally going to be made in The Games Factory.

And Spazzo answered that. I just added on.
Also Click Team made Klick N Play, click n Create, The Games Factory, Multimedia Fusion, The Games Factory 2, Multimedia Fusion 2.

This actually isn't the first time we've had press attention. Check out the Press section of SRB2.org. It chronicles all the times SRB2 has been mentioned in the media. These mentions should probably be added to the list.

I found this hilarious:
In a netgame today, some one actually thought that SRB2 was made by Sega.

sonic260 said:
I found this hilarious:
In a netgame today, some one actally thought that SRB2 was made by Sega.
Seriously? This is better than anything they've done in a long time. Plus, SEGA doesn't make the games, Sonic Team/Bioware/Whoever does.

Sky Ninja said:
sonic260 said:
I found this hilarious:
Seriously? This is better than anything they've done in a long time. Plus, SEGA doesn't make the games, Sonic Team/Bioware/Whoever does.
Sonic Team is a part of Sega.

DS Piron said:
Sky Ninja said:
sonic260 said:
I found this hilarious:
Sonic Team is a part of Sega.
As much as I know about Sega, Sonic Team is the main part of Sega I think.

Well, I'm a bit curious why he was playing in adventure mode but... this game would go nicely on xbox 360 arcade. Except the 5billion legality issues ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back