Sonic Robo Blast Unleashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthman

Hey everyone, how's it going.
Now it might just be me, but I've noticed there's no adaptation of srb2 into Sonic Unleashed levels. So I'm currently working on one! It needs alot of new textures and polishing, so I'd be happy if some of you could help me out. I need alternate building textures, a metal fence, and...well, you would know If you played the level. Currently I'm working on Spagonia Rooftop Run first. (Yah I know, it's like the fourth in the game, but this is my favorite level and probably the easiest to make.)
I'd say I'm about 20% done in 5 hours. (Which means yes, I do have the level 20% done.)

Ask me if you want screen shots of my crappy level making skills. =3

Also, there's a video on youtube of me running through the level at it's 11% completed state.
http://www.youtube.com/sarainydays

Do not want and therefore do not suggest.

You can already tell this is a boring-looking level in SRB2. SRB2 isn't about speed. It's about platforming.

The best way to go about this is to take a look at the gimmicks and the appearance of Spagonia, and then make a totally new level that fits into SRB2 which implements that. I saw a Hydrocity mod that in SRB2FUN, and frankly, I think its the only way you can successfully make a level based off of another game.

If you do that, you will be less likely to get a negative reaction, and it will play much better. (not to mention its more fun to make your own levels than to emulate existing ones anyways) Good luck!

JEV3 said:
The best way to go about this is to take a look at the gimmicks and the appearance of Spagonia, and then make a totally new level that fits into SRB2 which implements that.

I'm planning on doing that with the Apatos stage, Windmill Isle.

Ugh, speed pads everywhere? Adventure mode? Original design would be MUCH better than this.

Didn't I just go through this? Like I said in the other topic, we do NOT need to have a SRB2 mod of every new sonic game in existence. Sonic Unleashed is not going to work on SRB2's engine, there really isn't two ways about it. Please start on making an original levels.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back