Which "Tales of" series was the greatest to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, even on my own levels. I mean, I have been inside of a control sector. It doesn't get much more frustrating than that.

O.O Wierd replys...

Anyway, I'd have to say Tales of Phantasia was my all time favorite, simply because it was the first in the series, and pushed whether certain actions can be judged as evil, or good.

I would choose Tales of Symphonia, but....The story, IMHO, was kinda lacking in places, but good none the less.

Nice pick! i played it b4 but i'll have 2 go with "Tales of Symphonia" not because of the action but it's mixed up storyline and the killing action.

Did you have trouble when facing NeoDhaos (yes I'm going to call him by his origonal jp. name in the SFC version, because it's cool >.<) on either of his transformation forms, Rival?

As for me, I just kept spamming spells to take advantage, and using Distortion Blade as well.

My cousin did but when i saw his lvl he would have had a chance. When i tried it, i didn't fell like playing with Cless so i used the 1 on the broom.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
O.O Wierd replys...

Anyway, I'd have to say Tales of Phantasia was my all time favorite, simply because it was the first in the series, and pushed whether certain actions can be judged as evil, or good.

I would choose Tales of Symphonia, but....The story, IMHO, was kinda lacking in places, but good none the less.

I never passed the damn water level. >_>

Yea, but Tales of Symphonia puzzles were hard (even at Mithos's Castle when getting the Stone Key).

>.< The puzzles, to me in Mithos' castle, were not hard. At all.

And as for the water level, are you talking about Phantasia, or Symphonia, Chaos?

Did you ever get the Stone Key that lets you go 2 the underworld (which is inside a cursed book)

Terribly sorry, thought you were mentioning another puzzle. No, I was, not in the least, interested in the Abyss Weapons, or whatever the sidequest it was, it slipped my mind.

On another side note, anyone wanna guess what the japanese in my sig, means?

I have Tales Of Symphonia, it's one of my all-time favorite games. The fast paced gameplay, the charming graphics, the epic (although repetitive) sound track, the emotive dialogue, the awesome story with twists and turns everywhere, the sheer length of the game, etc. all work together to produce, not a game, but a work of art.

I imported it, though. And because my Freeloader is broken, I can't play it anymore. :(

Cory the Hedgehog said:
I'd have to say Futurama's "Tales of Interest". both part one and part two. 8)
XD. You're joking right? That was funny.

"YOU watched it! You can't UN-watch it! Stay tuned for more TALES OF INTEREST!"

Tales of Symphonia.

It's my favourite game, with twilight princess hovering somewhere around it...

Yep Tales of Symphonia was the great game i ever played. i beated it but i just startover and do it again. me and my cousin also beat it without getting hit on mania mode. Hey, i have a tales game 4 ya'll 2 try!

it is called Exeed Force

What is it?
A fangame of the "Tales of" series.

Is it just some MUGEN game?
No it isn't.

Is it on any game console?
Nope, it's on the computer so i'll give u download link(Main, Characters and Stages)

http://hane10.hp.infoseek.co.jp/kak...bottom and download the 3 things 4 it 2 work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back