• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New ring

Do you like this ring?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It doesn`t work!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a new ring. Do you like it?
Download:http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=d435823822b8cae48a1f786e3e48265e

Version2
Download:http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=b4c768c83c5711e9fcdcd4797c66edb2

Screenshot:
rings1xn.png

You gotta be kidding me! You're making a new version of a ring? Sure, I like it, but the idea is crazy! Anyway, try putting it in a SOC, because thats more handy than a wad.

Don't listen to the above, Silver Sonic, he still dosent know right from wrong.
Anyways, its a great idea! Other than the fact that it has some shading issues, it looks pretty neat, and was good for a change.
Nice work!

Not bad.
Not bad at all.
But there is one transitional lighting issue.
BON1D0 - BON1L0 should be flipped vertically.

Besides that, they're great.

Super mystic sonic said:
You gotta be kidding me! You're making a new version of a ring? Sure, I like it, but the idea is crazy! Anyway, try putting it in a SOC, because thats more handy than a wad.
And how would you put images in a SOC, hmmm?

Graphically, you did do it right. Don't feel bad.
But I noticed another problem...
From BON1M0 down, they need to be fipped both horizontally, and verically (180 degrees).
They'll be perfect after that.

When did you make that avatar? I tried playing with the ''ring'' today, and it turns out to have some neat effects. (and has a bug with SS)

I hope you don't mind what I sayed before. Keep working on the ''ring''! (hell, thats sounds soooooo stupid)

PS: Try putting it in ZIP file.

I made the Avatar after the first release of my ring!

From BON1M0 down, they need to be fipped both horizontally, and verically (180 degrees).

That will change the direction from BON1M0 to the end! :(

Holy crap! Nice! These rings look a hell of alot beter than the old ones!

But... theres something wrong, and I'm sure everyone notaced. At one point, the ring flips shading prespectives, and It looks bizzare. Fix it please.

Uploaded screenshot.

The ring is a 3D-Model but I only could take screenshots of one side and the other side is only mirrowed! Thats the problem :(

EDIT:
Uploaded Spritesheet of Version1!
ring4mg.png

I used a program that did that before..
The damn thing would only tumble, it wouldn't rotate. O_o
Anyways, it would look really nice, but the messed up lighting completely ruins it. :(

Shuffle said:
I used a program that did that before..
The damn thing would only tumble, it wouldn't rotate. O_o
Anyways, it would look really nice, but the messed up lighting completely ruins it. :(

But I really don´t know how to fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back