Official Level Design Contest: November/December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately my map is suffering from some very odd bugs that I doubt have anything to do with too much content. At any rate its going to be too tight to release it for this contest, but it never hurts to spend a couple extra months on a map.

Question : If I already entered a level, can I enter again?

FuriousFox said:
2. The map may not have been publicly released before. In other words, if you have released the level on the Addons section or on the forums, you may not enter it. However, if it’s unreleased, that is just as good as being completely new, and is a legal entry. Basically, don't fix up an old map and enter it, make something new.

Ok, entered my single player level, Sapphire Coast act 1.

Medivo CTF has been sent in. Beware, Warping to it in Co-op or Race will yeild unplayable results as the player starts for those mode have been placed in lava as an Anti-Hangout move.

I'm sure everyone was expecting this, but Forever Forest is nowhere near done. I won't be sending anything in this contest for the SP division this time, sorry.

FuriousFox said:
...There is no limit to the number of entries you can have, but I encourage you to limit yourself to 3-4 so each map can get the attention it
Hey, it cut off. Anyways, I'm in the process of submitting Omega Tree zone. I'm gonna get marked down on my textures. (One flat, one texture most of the level.)

It's kind of hard to feel upset about a level not being sent in, when you cant really publicise it in any way.

Maybe I'll do a match map, or another SP one, as I enjoy doing those. Who knows.

Yeah, you still have 1 week. I extended the deadline due to the holidays. I figured you guys had better things to do around Xmas and New Year's than wad.

Yeah. I'm late now, but I sent it in to FF for the next contest. Here's a screenshot.

srb20320.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back