Ace Attorney V.S Professor Layton announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutupandtakemymoney.jpg
3DS confirmed to be the greatest hand-held gaming device ever.

Finally, what we've always wanted. An animated version of the Attorney characters. It's not in their world, but we're mostly here to see Phoenix and Maya.

I've never played any of Professor Layton's games, so it appears I have to play them all so I can also become a fan of it and enjoy this crossover. It'll be painful, but if I must, then I shall.

As someone who's never played a Professor Layton game, or an Ace Attorney game (played a demo for Miles Edgeworth though), I must say this trailer has rather impressive production qualities. That said, I'm not going to be able to afford to pick up the 3DS on launch, so I've got plenty of time to play Professor Layton and Ace Attorney... although I've not got money for that either... oh well.

It's for the 3DS. It won't be complete unless they make the Objection Finger actually reach out of the screen.

And how so is it stupid? I think it's a weird sort of crossover, one series being puzzle solving and the other, I'm not sure, but overall it looks like a good launch game for the 3DS.

Am I the only one who played the proffeser layton games. Anyway It has to be Don polo behind it, any OBJECTIONS?
Heck no.
Speaking of Professor Layton, I should probably beat the secxond and third one before this comes out. :|

I finished some of the Ace Attorney games, but I never played any Professor Layton game ^^'

Maybe I should give it a try some time

Well I think that game will be really good, but it will completly destroy Pheonix´s story.
My english is bad.

Hmm, I wonder if the tea set from Diabolical Box will be in this. Seems like a good fit in the court framework.

As long as they improve Phoenix´s sprites (Heck, Apollo Justice´s case with young Phoenix was so freaking weird, a low-quality GBA moder Phoenix VS a Top-quality 2007 DS witness, HAX) Also, professor layton doesn´t fit the Ace Attorney style much, so it´s gonna be pretty much a Courtroom Kingdom Hearts.

Are you excited?
I am excited.
Is enyone else excited?
I am so fucking excited.

Really now, I read somewhered that puzzles will have "contradictions". Wonder how that will play out? Find stuff in a puzzle that doesn't match its description? How can a puzzle that is intentionally wrong be fun? How can the 3DS get any better?
In all honesty, both the Layton and AA games are very outlandish, so seeing them together isn't that jarring, and if anyone can do this, it's level 5 and Shu Takumi.

This will rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back