Your favourite Videogame character EVAR!

Does Nitemare count? If not, Heavy Weapons Guy.

(You all thought I'd say Senku now didn't you? Also when I say Nitemare I mean human Nitemare, he has more character development to him.)

Sonic is my favorite followed by NiGHTS. Dr. Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Link, Kirby, Mario and Kamek are all up there.

My favorite? Well, obviously, I might be a bit biased toward my own game characters. Well, Bippo (from my SRB2 mod in progress) has sort of a spike from my recent activity with him, but as far as long term goes, probably my favorite game character is Kam, a weasel familiar from a game I created called DIM.

As for favorites outside of my own cast, I would say that Amy and Megaman would be my top two right now. Balthier from FFXII might also have a slot.

My fav is Metal Sonic without a doubt. Second would be Sonic or Meta Knight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxps--huGKY

"AHM A BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPS, THEY GOT MORE <3 second long bleep> THAN THEY GOTS THA LIKES O ME.

SO, TAAA YOU FINE DANDIES, SO COCK SURE. PRANCIN' ABOOT WITH YOUR HEADS FULL OF EYEBALLS. COME AND GET ME I SAY, I'LL BE WAITIN' ON YA WITH A WHIFF OF THE OLD BRIMSTONE. I'M A GRIM BLOODY FABLE, WITH AN UNHAPPY ENDING.

AHHH-HAH-HAH-HAH, OHH THEY'LL HAVE TA GLUE YOU BACK TOGETHER. IN HELL!"

Lets see...

*I'd say Luke Fon Fabre (Replica) and Acsh (real luke) from tales of the abyss, as well as Jade Curtiss & Guy from that game.

*Definently Knuckles the Echidna.

*Vergil (Nelo angelo) from devil may cry.

*Tengu Man, Gyro Man, Forte (Bass), Magnet Man & Gemini Man from the Mega Man series.

*Finally Giovanni and Red from the Pokemon series.

For now thats all my favorites (oh and chisuun...Mewtwo over Lucario :P)
EDIT:Forgot to throw in Kirby in my list.

Sonic.
Rayman ( before those DAMN Rabbids took over!)
Tron and Tiesel Bonne from Megaman Legends
Megaman (any incarnation)
Jak (and Daxter I guess..)

That's all I can think of right now...

Hmm...
I have several. I'll list them in no particular order.

Lucas
Luigi
Tony (yeah srsly, I like Tony from EB... NOT LIKE THAT!)
Ness
Sonic (before the new games)
Tails (ditto)
John Shepard

Those are the off the top of my head ones.

Mine would be Emil Castagnier from Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk, followed by Lloyd Irving from the original Tales of Symphonia. Honestly, I like a lot of people from the Tales of series.

How can people like Luigi, I mean, he hasn't got any amazing caracteristics. At least as far as I know.

EDIT: I never expected Wackjood having thst guy as favorite char. (O_o)

Nintendo:
Link (Obviously)
Zelda (I know :p )
Luigi

SEGA:
Tails
Knuckles

Capcom:
Megaman
Roll
Viewtiful Joe

Touhou:
Aya
Marisa
Cirno
Reimu

SEGA
----------
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Silver The Hedgehog
----------
Nintendo
----------
Shadow Link
Vio
Mario

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back