New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? A critic is just a normal person, like you, me, and anyone else. They just have their scores on fancy webpages and articles.

They are people... they had fun playing single player. Even the very harsh ones admitted it was fun. What was your point again...?

FB expressed one of my points much better than I could ever have.
"Sadly, this game seems to be too focused on MP, which is not by far a bad thing, but it still hampers this kind of stuff, since the camera has to keep up with 4 people, makng hiding secrets quite a hard task." Indeed.
But to be quite honest, I don't remember too much from the trailer, except some select stuff, like Yoshi, a rotating block for a platform, penguin suit, toads, camera zooming out, jumping on other people's heads etc etc etc.
Despite these flaws, I think this is going to be a good game, but not too revolutionary.

I never got New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (I barely have ANY games for my DS) so I will be getting this one.

I can't wait. I've always wanted to play coop in a Mario game before.

Hopefully I can get this on ether Sunday or maybe Tuesday, I am somewhat going to trade in a few old games I never play anymore and then pay the rest.

Belive me, that stink
The same characters
The same history
The same fields
The same enemies
The same powers
But in Wii

Last edited:
Ohh, want it so badly, maybe Christmas? Nah, sooner. Must get. I don't play Wii Play, maybe I should trade that in. What do you guys think, should I trade it?

Bought it, playing it. I had some good laughs with my friends on our three-player runthrough, so right off the bat, I'm satisfied with it.

Afterwards, I started playing the same adventure single player, and as far as quality goes, it doesn't seem all that different from NSMB DS at all. Which is to say, it's got the secrets, it's got the powerup variation, it's got the challenge and gimmicks. My only disappointment is that you can't seem to carry Yoshi over to other levels. Which wouldn't be bad, but it he appears in so few levels that it kinda seems like lost potential for more multiplayer antics.

Overall, it's a Mario platformer. If you feel like playing one, buy it.

Carrying Yoshi around in other levels could ruin the fun. The flutter might be overpowered in areas with lots of flowers.

This game is so hard! -_-
Edit:Trading in Wii play? You do know that it costs a lot because of the wii remote. If you want to trade it in for like 5 bucks, go for it. :/

Yes, to all those questions. When I said "lots of flowers" I mean "having a fire flower and having Yoshi jump over all the piranha plants and throwing giant fireballs."

:D

My posts make puppies want to die.

This post makes me sad. And not just because of the opinion expressed within it, it just has NO value whatsoever. None. Try again, and this time, post better.

On topic. The haters can go die or something, this looks awesome. I liked the original NSMB, even though it was a tad easy. I'm REALLY liking this Super Guide thing, don't know if I'll ever use it, but if this works out, it means Nintendo will start to make harder games, because some of them lately have been pretty damn easy.

I'm also glad they brought back the Koopa Kids, I just hope they don't overuse them. They're kind of samey, is the problem. They've got different attacks, but they all fall under the same basic pattern, and they all have the same kind of basic form. Meh, who plays Mario games for the boss fights anyway? I'll live.

Ok, let me explain: Actually I like mario bros. But in ds, game boy, NES, etc. But I can't see why someone will play mario (''2D'') in Wii (no offense).
I mean, Nintendo have a Mario addiction or something like that?

Ok, now on topic, I don't like this, I said the reasons and I don't want spend twenty dollars on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back