Master Server Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks. I deleted the last post because i think it was wrong typed

(I Have a question; If a user have a Avatar that i want, and i click ''Save As''
and I save it. ¿Is bad if i use this avatar or it don't have importance?)

Jinthey said:
Can you lock my topic, "this is for the people who get banned for requesting wads!" for me? :(

I must say, what made you think you can request a lock of one of your own topics in this topic?

Yes. Provided the games follow the rules set here. Addistionally, all custom gametypes in EXEs must be played correctly.

Hey, if some n00bs (as in their behavior litterally screems n00b) are playing hangout, is it ok to annoy the crap outa them?

Note: I'm following all the rules, xept the "correct game type" rule, directed to the hosts of the serv.

I don't think so - what I would do is tell someone who could ban the host, and then if the rest start up another one, carry on untill there are no N00BS left to play RPing. If I want to host somthing like that, I would use my IP, not the master server.

one win-all solution.

First, forum-wise. say this forum is "moving", give out pm's to rule non-breaker's, saying the "real" new forum. meanwhile, abandon this forum, and tell the "noobs" that the forum is moving to another forum(think "srb2 forum")(fake one for noobs). That way, no noobs take up precious bandwith or request help or custom wad's here.

Then the MasterServer.(intended for final version)

Make the default server not work(non-existant site), noobs get bored of not breaking rules on the masterserver, and dont play it agian.

or[/i] make the default server a server that "fake" because noobs dont know how to change the master server address. then tell the "good" srb2 community the "real" "address" and then No noob servers and hangout server's. [Ex.] {all coop servers every day}.

Feel free to correct me or tell me how to fix this plan up. I'm working on the forum already.("fake forum")

You know, you should probably ASK before you start implementing grand schemes like this... mostly because I don't think that's gonna happen. We're moving nowhere.

That being said, I seriously doubt that this post was particularly on-topic. Isn't this supposed to be about the Master Server Rules?

Just a suggestion. but, It is concerning the master server and breaking of the rules. Anyway, So Sa-city is banned from the master server indefinetly?

Idea:

SRB2 1.1 includes a hangout gametype. If hosted on masterserver, automatic ban by IP range. It's just a thought, but, meh.

luis90, the reason that SA-city is banned is because the creator - JTE - talked to the owners of the Master Server, and desided to ban all JTE stuff untill further notace... I think.

Um, not even close. JTE talked to Logan about it, Logan was all leik "its mah masta seva ill do wat i wanna do!!!!!!!!111oneonetwo"

But of course, the fact remains that SA-City is a hangout map, it's not really good for anything else.

I think she was talking to me. I couldn't remember why, but I knew it was somthing to do with one of the MS owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back