SH-Sonic.WAD -Updated (SOC isnt buggy anymore + Super Form!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get the Cons. Fail. on netgames. Someone joins and he is kicked strait away. It's sad really because now this is the only caracter I ever use and I can't use him on net. :?

Use the delete button -_-()

Galea said:
I still get the Cons. Fail. on netgames. Someone joins and he is kicked strait away. It's sad really because now this is the only caracter I ever use and I can't use him on net. :?

This tends to happen sometimes with certain internet connections. I'd recommend to pause the game when somebody joins. Release the pause about 3-5 seconds.

This tends to happen sometimes with certain internet connections. I'd recommend to pause the game when somebody joins. Release the pause about 3-5 seconds.

I tryed that, but it still does the same. :(

OFF TOPIC: Does anyone know the password for the FFH site because for some reason all the files have become pass protected.

Galea said:
OFF TOPIC: Does anyone know the password for the FFH site because for some reason all the files have become pass protected.

I think it has a password because JJames updated the site.

Someone might have to reupload it.

Shame :? Hope it gets reuploaded soon, holidays break soon and I won't be able to play it untill around easter. Need to study. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back