Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
I have recently downloaded SRB2. I started the game and it said:
Error initialising output device thing is, i dont even have a speaker and cant get to the title screen, not even the intro

Really? I have played games that requires a sound card without it during one year... And nothing strange... :S

Oh, that's easy to fix.
Make a shortcut on your desktop and right click on it, go to properties.
After the name of the exe and stuff type in -nomusic and -nodigmusic.
That will also work with the manual parameters on the launcher.

It's how I got SRB2 to run in safe mode :)

srb2.png

I've been looking for that Metal wad! too bad it got taken off the main SRB2 site, otherwise I would've gotten back by now.

Hehe, I was joining a netgame, and it was required for me to download some wads. Metal Sonic finished, but then they took if off complaining, "Somebody's trying to join without the wads! you're lagging us! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Uh, yeah, you don't have to give credit to Imageshack for any images you post, anywhere. =/

"shmetallix.wad" was part of Shadow's Sonic Heroes-style EggmanWay 4. There was also a "shsonic.plr" which was Sonic Heroes Sonic, shtails.plr, shknuckles.plr, and then in later releases, shsonics.plr, shsonicf.plr, and shsonicp.plr for the speed, flight, and power formations, respectively.

:roll: The original metallix character wad was for 4.x and such. Shadow made a conversion (in which he had slightly better then Sonic's stats and could thok, just because Shadow wanted him to be able to.) and used that as the base for that wad as well as some enemy replacments earlier and such... He does that sort of thing a lot. -_- I've had a lot of my own stuff stolen from him, including the JTE's Pad Silver Sonic bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back