• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Palette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

This is the entire SRB2 palette compressed into one wad. That's right. Every single color in the palette is in this wad, labeled by the number of its cetain color. It is for both walls and floors. Hopefully someone will find this useful, because I myself am using them. I stuck this in Editing because... this is one of those wads that don't really fit under any category, and it'll be used for editing anyway.

It's nothing huge, but hey, it's something. Have fun with it, I guess.

Download Link

Notes:
It doesn't start with "1", it starts with "0".
Uses a TEXTURE2 lump.
This actually took a while to make, because of endless procrastination and several errors/confusions.
Should work with any other texture pack.

If there are any errors, let me know. Thanks!

The 404 page said:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back