SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No!!!
In sonic riders, there are these air dasher things like in SH and ShTH...
We could change the bumpers to look like the air dashers!

whatever, i just think it'll look stupid, and how do you replace textures?

open XWE, load your map, insert your texture... look in the srb2.srb file (in XWE) for whatever texture you want to rename it to

and when you find the texture you want to rename it to, copy the name of the texture, and paste it in the texture you want to replace, then your texture is useable

light dasher said:
whatever, i just think it'll look stupid, and how do you replace textures?
Even if it looks stupid (Which I partially agree on) It still was in the official Sonic riders.

Dark Mystic said:
Ok. I'll it is only one frame...I'll get it (it is my first try... :oops: )

Ok, tell me how you think:

It is only small because it is a sprite. You can make it bigger.

Oh, and Flame...Ni-ce. That would be really good in Egg Factory. I still would like to see red walls and stuff. That would be cool.

How is it? I know this doesn't look exactly like it, but will it do fine? If so, I shall make more.

Hmn...
Uses colors not from the SRB2 pallete, too blocky, doesn't use the correct colors, and basicly lack of shading.
I have done nothing for the project yet, please may I make the air dash things?

Somebody's under the ban hammer...
*Glimpses at Neon*
Seriously, This n00b has been spamming alot.

Draykon said:
You may like this peoples.

http://freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/srb2riders.wad

All the mod, in a single WAD. Although there are three SonicRider skins for some reason...
So that's what that is? All the wads into one? Well the problem with that is that I won't be able to update the levels, and since the whole files are big enough, it's better to have them separately. Mostly when one wad is updated, I can just post it here without having to compile everything in a wad again, and people can just get that one simple thing that is updated.

Maybe when the mod is complete and there wont be any updates, we can put them all into one wad.

Tapika the fox said:
Somebody's under the ban hammer...
*Glimpses at Neon*
Seriously, This n00b has been spamming alot.

Calm down.
Being a n00b is bad, but calling somebody a n00b is worse.
You can warn somebody, like: You're spamming now, I would stop, because you can get banned for that. Let the admins take care of him if he keeps going.

Needless to say, you were quite some newbie too earlier. Just like me, Ree-c, GCfreak, and even Mystic were earlier.

May the force be with you! *shot by Tapika, Ree-c, GCfreak, and Mystic*

Hey, Hey, please calm down. I did it as calm as I could at this moment of time.
On topic: I'm sorry guys, but I'm going back home from holiday tomorrow And my internet's STILL screwed. I might not have internet for ages and I might show no progress until it's fixed , so sorry fellas. :/

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Draykon said:
You may like this peoples.

http://freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/srb2riders.wad

All the mod, in a single WAD. Although there are three SonicRider skins for some reason...
So that's what that is? All the wads into one? Well the problem with that is that I won't be able to update the levels, and since the whole files are big enough, it's better to have them separately. Mostly when one wad is updated, I can just post it here without having to compile everything in a wad again, and people can just get that one simple thing that is updated.

Maybe when the mod is complete and there wont be any updates, we can put them all into one wad.

Wrongo, you can update the levels by simply opening the WAD in a level editor. WadAuthor has a change currently edited level function, so surely Doombuilder does.

You missed the point. It's easier to release one edited level alone, than to upload a whole new file every time a level is changed, even a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back