Is it possiable to add two backrounfs in the start menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey6018

Also *Dragoon*The*Dragon*
Is it possiable to add more than one backround and diffrent backround speeds to the title menu?

Is it possiable to add more than one backround and diffrent backround speeds to the title menu?
I'm not sure what you are asking on the first question, but the second question can be done by copy and pasting this SOC into your MAINCFG.
Code:
MAINCFG CATEGORY
TITLESCROLLSPEED = #
All you need to do is just replace # with the scroll speed you want. Remember, you must keep "MAINCFG CATEGORY" with it to work.

I'm not sure what you are asking on the first question, but the second question can be done by copy and pasting this SOC into your MAINCFG.
Code:
MAINCFG CATEGORY
TITLESCROLLSPEED = #
All you need to do is just replace # with the scroll speed you want. Remember, you must keep "MAINCFG CATEGORY" with it to work.
He meant to have the two backgrounds at different speeds, so that it looks like there's depth.

He meant to have the two backgrounds at different speeds, so that it looks like there's depth.

Oh, now I understand. :D

If it is possible to use animated .gif's as background, you could do it like that:

- make an animated .gif using the two backgrounds you want to use. It should be possible to make an animation of two images, moving with different speeds.
- use this .gif as background, moving with speed 0.

Is it possible to use animated .gif's as background?

:/

Well, I think that this means that you have to modify the source code. ;)

EDIT: No, maybe there is another way! Play SRB1 Remake: "Ice Palace" and move left & right. How was this background made? I do not know, but this may be the solution. ;)

Last edited:
That was using pillars outside the playing area. Quite a few of the SRB1 levels have that.

You can't use that effect in the start menu since it isn't an actual level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back