Post your pics/art here!

Ok. I changed his hands and shoes.
spirit_the_mouse_design_2_by_spiritdragon1995-d33lkwb.png

Brawl, you just might be some sort of cartooning visionary, whose work and mind will never, ever be fully understood by feeble simpletons such as myself.

Just maybe.

I've got to ask: What exactly is going on in that latest picture of yours?

Last edited:
I thought it was Spengbab.

I did some digging around (since I haven't watched it for a couple of years) and as it turns out that is indeed the in canon official representation of Spengbab. Thing is, the in canon Spengbab is creepier. It's worse than the Untooned Spongebob.

Wait is that a female with all the muscles???? because huge bulging muscles on a girl is a HUGE turn off.

Says you.

2u62yd2.png

There is nothing wrong at all with this massive mountain of maternal muscularity. If you think there is, then maybe it is you who cannot appreciate true beauty.

Man, this is ironic. See, my fetish is people trying to be funny and falling flat on their face. Ask D00D64, he knows all about it.

purplewispart.png

I used pen now, shrunk it, and I have a WIP signiture in the bottom corner.
Basically, I always thought of the purple wisps as normal but everyone is scared of them. This one in particular has a crush on Sonic (no crap).

The design of the wisps are different from the original designs as I added a mouth to this one and I believe the current "mouth" wopuld actually be their eye. And I dare you to look at this picture with birghtness down and from a fair distance away. It still looks evil. >:D

Criticise me.

There is nothing wrong at all with this massive mountain of maternal muscularity. If you think there is, then maybe it is you who cannot appreciate true beauty.

Mm, I'd say true beauty has more depth. This is more disturbing than anything else.

Of course, if you consider giant mounds of purple muscles and popping veins on an unidentifiable, poorly drawn and designed furry characters as beauty, to each their own.

Facebook has this "change your avatar to a cartoon character" thingy, so I decided to hop aboard that bandwagon. Except I haven't seen any Gaz-es around (or any Invader Zim avatars around), so I made mine Gaz. Which reminded me of Invader Zim, so I decided to draw Gaz. It's been a long time since I drew anything Zim related. About a year :P

gazlene_membrane_by_takashika_kyatto247-d346eme.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back