Where can I get some cool Sonic avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You use Google. You resize it in whatever program you choose. You don't ask US what to do. You should be able to figure this out on your own. If you can't...You don't deserve an avatar. :|

Well there are plenty of ways to get one you can use google(with the small images only option).
You could go to a sonic site like Sonic-gif.com.
Or you could do what I do, and make it which can be fun :mrgreen: .

Typing "Sonic sprite" into Google Images gives good results - at least on the first page.

metalsonic5555 said:
Well there are plenty of ways to get one you can use google(with the small images only option).
You could go to a sonic site like Sonic-gif.com.
Or you could do what I do, and make it which can be fun :mrgreen: .

Yeah, what he said. Try making one of your own, its alot easier.

Paint, and GIF animators. I kind of strayed away from animated things the last one I did was shadow turning to super shadow (advanced style).

When I got Paint Shop Pro 8, I got Animation Shop with it aswell. It's a rather old piece of software (still on version 3, and doesn't take the new .pspimage format), but it seems to work pretty well. I used it to make the avatar I'm currently using.

You could probably try GIMP if you need a good graphics editing package for free. I believe it should be able to make animated GIF files. It's also a good alternative to Photoshop.

Sprites own j00 please.

Simple stuff like mine can actually be good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back