Metal Overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox.dx2

The metal overlord on sonic heroes is too hard to beat at the last part with supersonic in SH.

Metal overlord is really evil. I need help at the supersonic part!!!!!!!!!

Just get balloons, kill stuff, and do team blast. How hard can it be?

Get Team Blasts. I don't remember how you do so, exactly, but you need a few of those to down Metal Overlord.

Its really hard because of the stupid glitchy camera engine and the depth perception of that game.

I hate the perspective they used beacuse the balloons look closer than they seem! :evil: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :x

Do more thunder shoots and those special kicks with sonic to get team blast higher.

Try this:
When Metal launches crystals at you (Big clear blue things), Use homing attack on them. For each succesful hit, your Team Blast gauge shoots up. He'll Scream "Take This" when he uses this attack, so that's your warning to switch to Speed Formation.
When Metal is about to use a spike attact (A lot of small-ish spikes flying everywhere, then coming to you) Use Thundershoot. The guage doesn't shoot up like the Crystal attacks, but there are so many, it should raise significantly. He'll Scream "I'll Skewer You" when he uses this attack, so that's your warning to switch to Fly Formation.
When Metal is about to throw a ship at you (the ones from Egg Fleet), Use Knuckles's (self-called) Nova punches. The one you can repeat over and over. The guage shoots up by nearly half (or more?) if you destroy the ship. He'll dive down to retrieve a ship before using this attack, so that's your warning to switch to Power Formation.
Now, it takes 5 team blasts to beat him. So, just repeat as stated above until you beat him.

The metal sonic i had to fight was the one from SA2 Battle. I was kinda dissapointed when the game ended. Now i have to get all "a" ranks on the game.

now it feels like i played Sonic Heroes for nothing.

[color=Dark Blue]The game i really really like is SA2 battle because it's more intense. Sonic heroes just doesn't have the intensity i like.[/color]

Now, sonic heroes is too easy. you could just use thunder shoot without waiting for the bombs to come.

edit:fox sniper, i used the name sniperfox in a netgame before .

fox sniper said:
Couldnt help you there, cause i just activate time freeze and infinate team blast cheats. :mrgreen:

Hmm...you avatar looks so discinctivly like Zash's guy...

oh no...
oh no!
OH NO! *stabbed*

No offense, but your poll kinda sucks. Instead of having set answers for a poll, you should just ask people about their opinions.

Spazzo said:
fox sniper said:
Couldnt help you there, cause i just activate time freeze and infinate team blast cheats. :mrgreen:

Hmm...you avatar looks so discinctivly like Zash's guy...

oh no...
oh no!
OH NO! *stabbed*

I don't see why everyone hates Zash so much. He was just a little hyper and ambitious.

It's not that people hated him, it's just that he spammed here and broke some rules, and lied to everybody about his superawesome wad. Deep down he was an all-around nice guy.

I think we all seem to have forgotten about GKWX2, though I suppose he never really came around the forum enough for anyone to rightfully remember the devestation. The REAL stuff happened on IRC. =P

Chaos Zero 64 said:
It's not that people hated him, it's just that he spammed here and broke some rules, and lied to everybody about his superawesome wad. Deep down he was an all-around nice guy.

Yeah, I remember that kid. Nice, but just a little too critical and grudge-holding.

The poor kid showed up in OCR UnMod around six months ago, and I haven't seen him since.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
You forgotten that he tried to reenter to the forums, too. Mystic banned him immediatelly he entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back