"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin dies at 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow

Old-school composer
Poor guy it was fun watching him do stupid stuff I'm going to miss that...
then again at least the people that make family guy are still alive. :mrgreen:

Already said this in other forums, but...

Man... What a way to go. I always liked and admired Steve, and I'm shocked to hear this. He was a great Australian hero, as well as a hero of the enviroment. Beyond that...

Rest in peace, Steve... May you continue to wrestle crocs in Heaven.

Oh, what a shame...poor guy. At least he can go to heaven to wrestle his favourite croc who died.

Dang! Beat to making it on three forums now...

Anyway, It's kinda sad, A friend of mine made a tribute to him using fan charectors.

RIP_SI.png

I was really shocked when i heard it. i was a little upset as well cos i did enjoy his shows trying to jump on lizards and catch cobras stuff like that..... but yeah I'm really shocked.

He was pretty cool to watch him do dump things. Yet, his stupidity made him get killed. He's to adventurous. Can't believe he died though.

Doing so many dangerous stunts, smart I'm not trying to say that he was retarded I'm saying if he'd stick to his normal show maybe he'd have lived.

I saw that on the news just this morning. How do you get stabbed in the heart by a stingray. Was he holding it or something?

No he was diving somewhere in Queensland i think and there are barbs on the stingray hidden in the body i think. the barbs were quite a few cm and it went through his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back