• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Cybernetic Mainframe Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniczeHedgefox

Make room for Dr. Sonic!
So I once again take a shot back into Sonic Robo Blast 2 level creation and the level I am going to make is a computer-ized one based off of one of the SRB1 levels. Meet Cybernetic Mainframe Zone, a level fully made out of it!

H8nl5eH.png

X9ibEot.png

r4zlGKa.png

6f0fvRb.png

A few tiling errors that I have now noticed and will fix. Please give constructive criticism (as in, don't say "its bad" and do nothing with it).

You should try adding more visual variety to the level; all those green squares get boring to look at. Maybe you could make differently colored versions of those textures?

Last edited:
MORE ADDITIONS!

This time, it's mostly flats, such as an animated one and a tiling error I had.

zJPbGCr.png

kyi8akc.gif

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

You should try adding more visual variety to the level; all those green squares get boring to look at. Maybe you could make differently colored versions of those textures?

I do plan on using more than green blocks as solids, possibly yellow. However, I follow a pattern as blue textures will show water and red textures (now animated btw) will show lava/regular damage. So technically, this level will be a variation of colours that mean different things.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

L1mMhuK.png

ITS A RAINBOW LAND!

Looks good. While I like digital maps, it feels your pc absorbed you in this world and you must escape it.

Looks good. While I like digital maps, it feels your pc absorbed you in this world and you must escape it.

Thank you!

Anyway, additionally with Cybernetic Mainframe Zone, I'm going to try to remake Mine Maze Zone. Anyone remember that? I hope it'll be good!

Mine Maze Zone Remake

cAhaLFR.png

cAhaLFR.png

ZzkOvHa.png

WCR0fl1.png

tI54Zrq.png

RdMBfkC.png

OK, not much of a remake but more of a reimagining. The entire level will be based upon Mine Maze, but 2.1 (actually maybe 2.0) ified.

Hmm, looks fairly interesting. The first screenshot looks a little cramped, or something. Can't put my finger on it...

Can't wait to see what comes out of this. Hope this goes well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back