Not open for further replies.

wolfs

Watch Symphogear
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
h98LQU2.png

This polyobject in ACZ1 doesn't render or function properly, as Sonic slides off of the platform while it is moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a bug in 2.0.X as well. I think [floating] polyobjects can't have floors or ceilings, or something of the sort.

I can't reproduce sliding off the polyobject while it's moving, at least in 2.1.11 - can you? The rendering issue is definitely still there on the other hand.

Didn't one source mod have fixed Polyobjects? Hold on.

Yeah, it was SRB2CB, but only in OpenGL... eh, might be useful to look at anyways.

Didn't one source mod have fixed Polyobjects? Hold on.

Yeah, it was SRB2CB, but only in OpenGL... eh, might be useful to look at anyways.

Actually, CB automatically launched in OGL so.
Anyways, polyobject always were weird, Ors and I's OLDC entry even crashed because we had polyobjects that acted weird, we never knew what happened, they worked fine before tough, and we never sent this entry too...

Hold on, are we talking about the infamous missing-flats issue, or the fact most of the walls of the support polyobjects are missing too? Because I thought we were talking the latter. =S

We could resume all of this by just saying that the polyobjects are *sorry for these words* but they are just fucked up since the game ever existed aparently they cannot render floors and here, they rendre walls like shit :/
Sadly, I don't think there's a true way to fix all of our problems here... That said, correct me if I'm wrong but, CB was the only sourcemod which fully supported polyobjects...

I mean they were glitched since they were created, sorry if I wasnt playing srb2 when the 1.09 was here...
And by glitched, I mean not totally supported by the game because of the floors, and those glitches mentionned up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back