Er... Happy Valentines day...?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

Happy Valentines day!

Especially to Kaysakado! I love you!

:D
So, what did you guys do for Valentine's day? I got pizza, this girl gave me a box of chocolates...

Last edited:
I got nothing. Except for the embarrasment of walking around school without anything seeing people with balloons they got from friends. D:

Last edited:
Actually, I did forgot about it until checking my watch at about 7 PM today.

So yeah, happy Valentine's Day. Hope you all find love and happiness and all that jazz.

Valentine's Day...? Love?

What... is love? (Baby don't hurt me)

Seriously, though, just got some brownies. From my mother. I don't have a girlfriend. I'd imagine most of STJr. doesn't, barring AJ, who's married with children (why am I suddenly reminded of "Love and Marriage"?), and ST218, who has Amy/Bookworm.

I'd imagine most of STJr. doesn't, barring AJ, who's married with children (why am I suddenly reminded of "Love and Marriage"?), and ST218, who has Amy/Bookworm.

I've been in a few on-and-off relationships, but nothing quite like Nick has. He's a hard act to beat when it comes to balancing relationships with his sort of lifestyle. Mad props to them.

On the contrary to the rest of this thread, I had a fantastic Valentine's Day...my love interest asked me to be her valentine, which in turn led to me asking her to prom (my word, where has the time gone?...), so there's definitely something brewing there. :)

Didn't spend the day with her, sadly...I already had plans to celebrate Chinese New Years with some family friends. Which, in turn, was crazy awesome, because I got to witness the first Canadian gold medal on home soil, as it happened. You guys really have no idea what that achievement meant for Canada as a country...Alexandre Bilodeau is a national legend. Now if only we can win gold in hockey...

Overall, pretty fine day. Certainly had its moments.

Last edited:
The above poster makes me feel worse about myself.

I did nothing, I had friends around the day after and they stayed for 9 hours playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Fun times were had by all. I don't agree with Valentine's Day, personally, so hey.

Normal Sunday for me. Don't have a girlfriend at the moment, or any real love interests either.

Last edited:
or any real love interests either.

I have one of those, but I didn't get her anything intentionally, she's against Valentine's Day as much as I am, and I'm trying to get back to some form of normality with her because she's been treating me differently because she knows how I feel, so I didn't get her anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back